10Bet High Stakes Betting, Banking & Loyalty
1410Bet has been providing online betting services for only about one and half a decade. It has managed to attract a strong customer base wi...Read More
10Bet caters for both experienced and beginner bettors by offering products that are suitable for both groups. 10Bet is the best option for high rollers as it provides high stakes betting and exclusive high roller bonuses. 10Bet online sportsbook also has great features including the live betting option with so many markets and odds to bet on.
10Bet High Roller Bonuses
10Bet has many bonuses ranging from welcome bonuses for new bettors to bonuses for existing customers. All bonuses available at 10Bet are displayed under the promotions tab which is the sports section of 10Bet. There are so many bonuses, and promotions that are suitable for all players and a bettor ...Read More
10Bet Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Very High Limits
Attractive Bonus for New Customers
Exclusive Betting with Excellent Odds
Over 6000 Live betting markets per month
Not All Popular International Markets Are Available
100% up to £50 Welcome Bonus
10Bet VIP Programmes & High Roller Schemes High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- 10Bet VIP SchemeA VIP/High Roller Loyalty Scheme/Programme/Club is a framework in most online sportsbooks used to identify and award the most loyal or consistent players for investing a lot of money or time in a sportsbook. It is used to recognise and appreciate bettors who have been loyal to a sportsbook maybe by giving exclusive bonuses, VIP treatment, enhanced bets, and many other awards. The 10Bet website does not give any information about a loyalty scheme. Besides, all reviews do not have any significant information on 10Bet VIP programme. 10Bet maybe identifies loyal clients and awards them individually. When 10Bet launches a VIP programme, they will communicate to all their players through their website.
- 10Bet Loyalty & Comp PointsLoyalty and comp points are points that players of online sportsbooks earn by performing any activity using their accounts, for example, depositing, placing a bet and withdrawing among others. These points are usually converted to bonuses or cash amounts that players can use to place more bets. Besides, these loyalty points are used to rank players on the VIP programme, and each level has its benefits. The 10Bet website does not have any information on whether players earn loyalty points upon carrying out any activities. However, there is a £10 live free bet club that awards players who are loyal to placing five live bets in a week. The live free bet is the closest 10Bet has gone as far as loyalty is concerned.
- 10Bet High Roller Account ManagementVIP Account Managers generally build excellent relationships with by offering high-class services and gaming experience to VIP players. They also monitor the gaming behaviours of other players and identify the ones who are worthy of VIP treatment as per the firm’s requirements. They respond to customer queries including the specialised customer care to all VIP clients.Besides, VIP Account Managers also ensure that promotions are consistent, timely and attractive to both existing and potential clients. 10Bet has not made it obvious if there are VIP account managers on their website but given the roles they play as outlined above, 10Bet has VIP account managers.
- 10Bet Special VIP BonusesSpecial VIP Bonuses are luxury rewards and treats that are given to VIP players only. The VIP bonuses are better than the general offers available for other players. Some of the VIP bonuses include exclusive deposit and cash bonuses, holidays, dinner invitations to 5-star restaurants, specialised and personalised customer support among others.From the 10Bet website and reviews from Google, it is not clear if there are any VIP bonuses. It could be because 10Bet has not been in operation for long, and they are still rolling out most programmes. One thing 10Bet is good at is giving its clients priority, and with time they may roll out VIP programmes and bonuses.
10Bet High Stakes Sports Betting On Football, Racing and More
- 10Bet Betting Limits10Bet is among the Best High Limit Sportsbooks. The betting limits at 10Bet are very attractive, and that is one of the reasons why 10Bet has managed to maintain its customers as well as attracting new customers. The minimum bet limit at 10Bet is £0.10. Thus 10Bet has put into consideration bettors who choose to stake with low amounts before they increase their stake limits.The maximum betting limit varies depending on the sport, bet type, and league. The maximum bet limits are generally high at 10Bet, and just below the stake box of any bet slip, there is a Max Bet icon that displays the maximum stake available for the for the selected bet.
- 10Bet Account Restrictions10Bet does not close player accounts randomly not unless there is inconsistent behaviour by the account owner or lack of adherence to the terms and conditions. 10Bet will never restrict players accounts based on their winnings or normal account activities. 10Bet focuses on providing the best gaming environment for all its players and will only restrict an account in case of the following reasons.
- A player registers and is below 18 years
- There are fraudulent activities connected to the player’s payment methods
- If a player has multiple accounts
- If a player’s account is dormant and no deposits or activity is done over a long period
- Providing wrong verification documents
- 10Bet Best Odds GuaranteedBest Odds Guaranteed is a feature that ensures players get excellent odds that are fair and give them a higher chance of winning. Mostly Best Odds Guaranteed are available on the horse racing market where players get a chance to bet on the best odds and stand a higher chance of winning.
- 10Bet Confidentiality10Bet has a lot of privacy benefits to clients that include the following
- Customers are able to have their data erased from the website without being disclosed to unauthorised parties
- Customers can change their data and information easily
- Clients are able to store their data in the website and can refer to it from time to time
- Customers can request the sportsbook to pass their data to other organisations, for example, gambling protection commissions
100% up to £50 Welcome Bonus
10Bet Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- 10Bet Banking Methods10Bet has many banking methods just like all other Skrill Betting sites. Some of the banking methods available at 10Bet include Visa and MasterCard Debit and Credit Cards, Skrill, Skrill 1- Tap, Entropay, PayPal, Neteller, Paysafecard and ecoPayz. Deposits at 10Bet are usually instant, and there are no charges for making deposits. Withdrawals, on the other hand, are not instant and could take 1 to 5 days depending on the payment method.10Bet makes use of the closed-loop policy whereby the method a player uses to deposit funds is the same method they should use to withdraw. If that particular deposit method is not available for withdrawals, 10Bet will give another alternative.
- 10Bet Withdrawal LimitsThe withdrawal limits at 10Bet solely depend on the type of withdrawal method used. The minimum withdrawal limit ranges from £5 to £25. The maximum withdrawal limit at 10Bet is £50,000 regardless of the type of withdrawal method used. Withdrawals at 10Bet do not attract any withdrawal fee not unless there is a conversion of currencies and a commission is incurred. Withdrawal times vary depending on the withdrawal method. Generally, E-wallets take the shortest time which is 1-2 days, bank transfers take 5-7 business days, and card withdrawals take 1-3 business days.
- 10Bet Deposit LimitsThe deposit limits at 10Bet vary depending on the type of deposit methods used. The minimum deposit amount at 10Bet is £10.00. The maximum deposit amount varies from £1,000 to £50,000 depending on the deposit method. All deposits at 10Bet are instant and are not subject to any deposit charges. The same method used for deposits is the same method that should be used for withdrawals. The closed-loop policy helps to prevent any possible fraudulent activities.
10Bet App & High Bet Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- The App is easy to download
- It is easy to navigate
- It is fast and reliable
- Wide selection of betting markets
The App is easy to download
It is easy to navigate
It is fast and reliable
Wide selection of betting markets
10Bet High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Can You Get Large Football Bets at 10Bet?10Bet offers the best football leagues and tournaments from all over the globe. The tournaments include FA Cup, Champions League, English Premier League, Italian Series A, French Ligue 1, Europa League and German Bundesliga. 10Bet also offers outstanding odds on football fixtures every day and live bet prices on all live matches. 10Bet also offers free bets on some games, enhanced odds and price boosts on selected matches.10Bet does not have a maximum football bet as long as the bet does not exceed the maximum football payout is 24 hours which is £100,000. 10Bet has always allowed large football bets that allow the high rollers a chance to win more.
- What Is the Maximum Bet You Can Place At 10Bet?10Bet has only a specific minimum bet limit which is £0.10, and there is no specific maximum bet limit. A player can place a high stake bet as long as its winnings are within the maximum payout amount which is £100,000 in 24 hours. Generally, there is no specific maximum bet amount at 10Bet.
- Does 10Bet Have Good Data Security?10Bet assures its players of data security on all information submitted. First, the 10Bet website connection is very secure and has the padlock symbol before its address meaning that all passwords, names, card details among other private details submitted to this website are secure and free from unauthorised parties.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To 10Bet?For the username, you can use one that is not your real name. However, all the documents you submit for verification must bear your real names. 10Bet endeavours to protect a player’s identity and money throughout. For this reason, they require copies of the following documents for verification.
- Photo ID, driving licence or passport front and back
- A Water, electricity or gas bill that is less than 3 months
- Your credit card or card statement back and front