Betfair Bonuses High Stakes Betting, Banking & Loyalty
Betfair is a reputable bookmaker that provides innovative betting products in the betting industry, which is why it is one of the famous boo...Read More
Betfair High Roller Bonuses
Betfair Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Great Sign Up Bonus Offer
High Profile and well Established Brand
Comprehensive in-play trading interface
Awesome Mobile App
Great Odds on the Exchange
Charges on Profits
No Loyalty or VIP Programme
Get up to £100 in Free Bets
Betfair VIP Programmes & High Roller Schemes High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Betfair VIP SchemeA VIP loyalty scheme is a rewarding programme offered by bookmakers to recognise and give special treatment to punters who bet using huge amounts of money. VIP members often enjoy preferential treatment from bookmakers as they are considered high stake bettors. To keep such bettors around for longer, bookmakers are always on their toes to offer them exciting offers and special attention, so they may feel appreciated, as they continue to place bets with high stakes. Betfair has a VIP membership for high stake bettors too. It only allows membership by sending invites to such customers very often through emails. Customers on their own cannot decide to be VIP members without an invite from Betfair, and that is why so much information about the VIP membership is not available on the Betfair website. Only after invites will customers view the promotions on offer for VIP customers, or any other special treatments high stake bettors are likely to get. VIP customers are always expected to continue staking high after receiving an invite to join the VIP section. Betfair encourages them to do so by offering them enticing bonus offers among other promotions that will help boost their betting capital. VIP members can maintain their status by ensuring they keep staking high, they bet regularly, and they should master their gambling skills to keep their VIP reputation clean.
- Betfair Loyalty & Comp PointsLoyalty points are bonus incentives that customers receive each time they place bets with bookmakers. Most bookmakers reward their customers with such incentives which are redeemable for numerous prizes and rewards. Loyalty points increase each time customers bet, regardless of the bet outcome. In most cases, loyalty points, also known as complimentary points, earn punters new statuses according to bookmaker’s membership programs. Accumulated loyalty points often earn customers a place in the VIP section; however, this only applies to different bookmakers. It is however different with Betfair, as accumulated loyalty points do not automatically earn customers a place in the VIP programme. At Betfair, customers can collect loyalty points for every £1 they bet. Accumulated loyalty can earn customers different rewards on the ‘Rewards4Racing’ promotion at Betfair. Such rewards include free tickets to race courses around the United Kingdom to watch amazing races and attend prestigious sports meetings such as the Cheltenham Festival, among other meetings. The terms and conditions for collecting loyalty points at Betfair are displayed on the promotions page under the ‘Rewards4Racing’ promotion. Customers can collect all the information they wish to get on about the loyalty points. Including the various rewards, they stand to win for accumulated points.
- Betfair High Roller Account ManagementMost High roller bookmakers often assign high roller customers their own account managers. Account managers provide high roller customers with an extra level of customer support. The managers often know each punter’s betting history and their statuses with the bookmaker. They, therefore, offer customers support team to high roller customers at a personalised level. They are always on standby to attend to only high roller customers, and will from time to time check in with the customers to offer them enticing promotions that may interest them. Standard customer accounts do not have an account manager and can only deal with the regular support team. At Betfair, high roller customers are each given an account manager who will be attending to their needs at a personalised level. The Betfair account managers are quick to respond to the customers, and they will check up on customers who take a long time off betting. They are also tasked with offering customers the different bonuses and promotions that may interest the customers, as they know the preferences of each customer from their betting histories. Betfair has not displayed the roles of account managers on their website; however, all the information about account managers is made available to customers who get invited to become VIP members.
- Betfair Special VIP BonusesIt is common for high roller bookmakers to offer special bonuses exclusive to VIP customers. Special VIP bonuses are bonus incentives that have been customized by bookmakers to only reward high roller customers for their loyalty. The bonuses are only available to customers in the VIP section and not standard customers. Some bookmakers offer the bonuses in the form of bonus funds, cash back bonuses while other offer them in the form of leisure holidays, tickets to prestigious events, and event personalised gifts to VIP customers. A few bookmakers even offer gifts to high roller customers on their birthdays. High roller Betfair customers are also treated to special bonuses designed to increase they bankroll and give them a chance to win big. Each time new promotions are available; account managers notify each VIP customer and encourage them to take part in the bonus offer. Betfair has not published any bonus promotion on offer for VIP customers on their main site; instead, each high roller customer gets notified of the bonuses exclusive for the VIP program, and only the VIP customers can view the bonuses in their accounts. The information on the special bonuses exclusive to high roller customers is only available for the VIP members.
Betfair High Stakes Sports Betting On Football, Racing and More
- Betfair Betting LimitsA betting limit is the amount of money a single customer can use to stake across any given bet, over a daily, weekly, or monthly period of time. Many bookmakers have a set limit on the number of bets a customer can place or the total amount they can stake on all bets on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These limits aim to limit customers, so their maximum payout does not exceed the set threshold by bookmakers. Betting limits also help any gambling addict to practice responsible gambling. A lot of high roller bookies do not set betting limits for their high roller customers. At Betfair, the minimum amount a customer can use as stake is £1. Since the betting amount largely influences the payout amount, Betfair has not set a betting limit, but instead, the bookmaker has set the maximum payout at £1 million. Depending on their cash balance in their accounts, customers can bet as much as they wish as long as their payout does not exceed the £1 million threshold set by Betfair.
- Betfair Account RestrictionsIt is common for bookmakers to close down customers’ user accounts. The termination of membership may be due to the breach of the bookmaker’s terms of service. Once customers go against the terms and conditions of bookmakers, they are at risk of their accounts being restricted to access any services offered by bookmakers. Some bookmakers do not allow professional bettors. These are bettors who bet for a living, and in most cases, their winning rate is usually very high. If bookmakers spot such a customer, they immediately restrict their user accounts or even close down the accounts. Bookmakers prefer standard bettors, those that bet more than they win. Betfair does not restrict customers’ accounts for having a high winning rate. Customers accounts can only be restricted if fraud is detected. The bookmaker allows customers to bet and win as much as they want to. High roller customers at Betfair can also bet and win as frequent as they wish without their accounts facing any possible restrictions.
- Betfair Best Odds GuaranteedBest Odds Guaranteed is a common promotion for all horse races and greyhounds races in the United Kingdom that bookmakers offer to their customers. The promotion consists of awarding customers with the biggest odds. If the odd they took was lesser than the starting price on the races, customers will be paid with the bigger odd at the end of the race. Betfair offers Best Odds Guaranteed on all its daily horse and greyhounds races in the UK and Ireland. If customers had placed a bet on an odd that is lesser than the starting price, they will be paid with the biggest odd of the starting price. This way, customers will have more winnings at the end of the races. The promotion is open to all Betfair customers.
- Betfair ConfidentialityAll punters expect betting companies to keep their data very confidential and beyond the reach of any third parties. There are so many frauds happening around the internet and leak of customers’ details may cause a huge problem for customers and a loss of confidence in bookmakers’ security system. It is up to betting companies to ensure they protect customers’ personal data all the time. Betfair acknowledges that their customers’ data protection and online security is very important and should, therefore, be kept confidential at all times. All customers’ identity information and banking details are safe with Betfair as the bookmaker terms it as a priority to keep the information safe and away from intruders. To do this, the bookmaker has a mature framework that is based on advanced technology to help Betfair protect customers’ personal data from unauthorised access. Pseudonymization and encryption are used to protect any information provided by customers to lock out hackers from accessing it. Therefore, when providing their personal information to Betfair, customers should be sure that the information will be kept confidential.
Get up to £100 in Free Bets
Betfair Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Betfair Banking MethodsHaving a variety of banking methods makes it easy for customers to deposit or withdraw funds from their user accounts. These banking methods should also include internationally available methods to make it easy for international customers to deposit or withdraw. The use of debit cards and e-wallets by bookmakers is part of the strategy to allow international customers to fund their accounts. Betfair is among the debit card bookies that allow deposits and withdrawals using debit cards. Betfair also accepts some methods such as
- Bank Transfers
- Web Money
- Visa debit cards
- Western Union
- Betfair Withdrawal LimitsBetfair has not set any limit as to how much a customer can withdraw at a go. However, some withdrawal methods used have set their own daily, weekly, and monthly withdrawal limit. Visa for instance, only accepts withdrawals of up to £5,000 per day. It customers reach their withdrawal limit with Visa; they can only request another withdrawal after 24 hours. Some withdrawal methods such as Bank Transfers do not have limits at all, and customers can withdraw as much as they wish per day or weekly. However, the minimum amount a customer can withdrawal is £25. There is a small fee that customers may be charged depending on the method they use to withdraw their funds. The withdrawal methods that charge customers will display their respective charges in customers’ accounts. However, some withdrawal methods do not charge; therefore no fee will be applied. It is also important to note that all ‘net deposit’ withdrawals, as earlier mentioned, do not attract any fee.
- Betfair Deposit LimitsBetfair has not set any limit to the amount of money customers can deposit. However, the minimum allowed deposit is £25. Many high roller bookies like Betfair, do not limit customers as to how much they can deposit to their user accounts. This is a great move as standard, and high roller customers are free to deposit as much as they wish and place as many bets as they want. Some deposit methods such as debit cards attract a 1.5% fee for all deposits made to Betfair accounts. All deposits are instant.
Betfair App & High Bet Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
Betfair also offers mobile betting for all its customers who want to bet on the go. There is an app for Betfair sportsbook and Betfair Casino; therefore, when downloading the apps, customers should check that they are downloading the correct app. The sportsbook has an Android app and an iOS app, tha...Read More
- Available for free on Google Play Store and it is easy to download
- It is compatible with phones and tablets that have the Android operating system
- It is a user-friendly app and therefore easy to navigate
- All desktop betting functionalities are available on the Android app
- iOS app is compatible with all iPhones and iPads
- Can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for free
- It functions well with no complications
- Easy to download, install, and easy to use too
- It is a great substitute for the Betfair apps
- All betting functionalities are included on the mobile site
- Easy to access and use too
- Convenient for betting on the move
Available for free on Google Play Store and it is easy to download
It is compatible with phones and tablets that have the Android operating system
It is a user-friendly app and therefore easy to navigate
All desktop betting functionalities are available on the Android app
iOS app is compatible with all iPhones and iPads
Can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for free
It functions well with no complications
Easy to download, install, and easy to use too
It is a great substitute for the Betfair apps
All betting functionalities are included on the mobile site
Easy to access and use too
Convenient for betting on the move
Betfair High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Can You Get Large Football Bets at Betfair?Yes, it is possible for customers to place large football bets at Betfair. The bookmaker has not set any limit to the kind of bets customers can place. Customers are allowed to stake as high as they wish as long as the payouts they receive does not exceed £1 million per bet. This is beneficial to all high roller customers as they can stake as high as they wish on football or any other sport. Standard account holders at Betfair can also place large football bets as many times as they wish as long as they do not exceed the £1 million threshold on payouts on all bets placed.
- What Is the Maximum Bet You Can Place At Betfair?Betfair has not set any limit to the bets placed or the amounts used to stake the bets to any of their customers. However, there is a limit to the total amount of payout a customer can receive per day. Customers can stake as high as they wish, or place as many bets as they want, but Betfair will not accept total payouts higher than £1 million per day for every user. Bets do not have a maximum stake amount, but the payouts are limited to £1 million per day.
- Does Betfair Have Good Data Security?Yes, Betfair is very discreet with its customers’ personal information as well as their betting activities on Betfair. The bookmaker has set up a security system that deters an unauthorised access to all customers’ details. It encrypts all customers’ personal data using advanced technology to ensure that the data does not fall into the hands of unauthorised persons. Customers’ data privacy is something that the bookmaker takes seriously, with utmost confidentiality.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Betfair?Yes, it is important that customers provide all their correct identity details to Betfair. Customers should also be able to verify their identities, should the bookmaker ask them to do so, by availing the necessary documents as requested by Betfair. Betfair will close down any customer accounts if they are not able to verify the customer’s identity, or the customer’s identity is questionable. This is part of the security measures by Betfair to prevent some customers from conducting any fraudulent activities.