Betway Bonuses High Stakes Betting, Banking & Loyalty
Betway has been steadily gaining a reputation as being one of the best online bookmakers to become a VIP. Betway are registered in Malta and...Read More
They have a large selection of sports markets to choose from, so high rollers can get the best online plays available.
Betway High Roller Bonuses
Betway have some of the best high roller bonuses and offers in the business. The offers that a player can avail of can be viewed below.
Betway Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Superb Sports Betting Offer
Very High Betting Odds
Numerous Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Special Promotions for Chosen Games from the Premier League
Live Streaming not Available in Some Countries
£30 Free Bet Welcome offer for new players
Betway VIP Programmes & High Roller Schemes High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Betway VIP SchemeVIP schemes are run by most bookmakers and are in place to reward their best customers. When a customer reaches VIP status they are assured of better bonuses and other perks such as bigger financial kickbacks, trips to sporting events and tickets to concerts etc. They also have the benefit of being assigned a VIP manager who makes sure that they are well looked after. The VIP manager operates on a one to one basis, so any account problems that a customer has can be effectively sorted.Betway have a VIP plan called Betway Club available for high rollers and those that bet regularly with them. The scheme operates on a tiered basis, so the more that is bet, the bigger the bonuses.
- Betway Loyalty & Comp PointsLoyalty and Comp points are a system that most bookmakers offer to their best customers. The basis of offering a loyalty scheme is to keep customers that bet regularly happy by offering them bigger bonuses and perks than the casual punter which suits high limit betting. Bonuses and perks at casinos can be in the form of cash kickbacks or higher betting limits on their selection of sports. The loyalty points are usually allocated on a tiered system.Betway have their own loyalty scheme in operation under the heading ‘Rewards’ that can be found on their website. As with all points systems, it is a tiered system, so players start at the bottom and work their way up the points ladder.
- Betway High Roller Account ManagementAll bookmakers have what is called a VIP Account Manager to assist their biggest customers. The job of the VIP manager is basically ensuring that certain customers remain loyal to bookmaker that they are betting with. This is done by offering the customer a one to one service for all their betting needs whether it be bigger betting limits or advice on how to keep their account in order. The VIP manager is on hand to give the customer a good betting experience and to manage any perks such as trips to sporting events or other corporate bonuses.Betway have a VIP Account Manager in place and the current manager has been there since 2016.
- Betway Special VIP BonusesVIP bonuses are where a bookmaker gives exclusive offers and perks to selected customers. The perks can sometimes have a high value, so bookmakers are very careful who they select to join the VIP program. These perks are sometimes not advertised to other players and can only be accessed once a player is invited to join the VIP Club. Once a player is a member, they can get perks such as; quicker withdrawal times, higher deposit and withdrawal limits, higher reload bonuses and access to exclusive events & promotions.At Betway, they have a tiered system of bonuses which a player advances up the more they bet. Some bookmakers do not make their bonus scheme obvious but Betway are different. They advertise their bonus scheme at the top of the website page, so it makes it easier for punters to view the scheme details.
Betway High Stakes Sports Betting On Football, Racing and More
- Betway Betting LimitsBetway Bookmakers probably have one of the biggest minimum-maximum gaps in the betting market. The minimum bet that can be placed is £0.05 on the sportsbook, while the maximum is a substantial £100,000 per event. This is the kind of betting limits that will suit every punter, from the casual to the professional.It does have to be taken into consideration that to place a bet of £100,000, the customer will have to have special clearance from the Betway team and there is no guarantee that they will accept the bet. This is not a slight on Betway, it is just the way the bookmaking industry operates in general and is part of their overall risk assessment strategy.
- Betway Account RestrictionsAccount restrictions and account closures are nothing new to those familiar with the bookmaking industry. Bookmakers call it risk management to protect themselves from professional gamblers. Not all professionals get their accounts closed but it can be said that it happens to most of them. As soon as the bookmaker’s risk management team see that a punter is using a winning system or has a mathematical edge, they will severely limit how much the punter can place as a bet or will close the account immediately.This can be a serious problem for a high roller that likes high limit betting. Often, big bets will have to be pre-arranged, and this will often be at reduced odds, thus taking any value that the bet had in the first place.At Betway, they have restricted accounts, but this just seems to be par for the course. Some customers have complained in online forums, but in fairness to Betway, they seem to be able to monitor these complaints and give an explanation as to why these customers were restricted in the first place.
- Betway Best Odds GuaranteedBest Odds Guaranteed (BOG) are an assurance by betting firms that no matter what odds the punter takes on an event, they will pay the bigger odds if the odds have drifted when the event starts. For example, if a punter places a bet on a horse at odds of 4/1, 30 mins before a race starts, and the odds drift out to 6/1 before the race starts, the bookmaker will pay the punter the bigger odds of 6/1.Best Odds Guaranteed do have some restrictions. Bets usually must be placed on the day of the event and after a certain time e.g. 9 am. Any bet placed before this time on the said event is considered an ante-post bet and are subject to different betting rules.Betway does offer Best Odds Guaranteed on British & Irish horse racing but only on single or each-way bets. Bets must be placed after 9 am and on the day of the race. The minimum bet allowed at Best Odds Guaranteed is £1 or £0.50 each-way.
£30 Free Bet Welcome offer for new players
Betway Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Betway Banking MethodsBetway has several secure ways for a customer to withdraw & deposit funds. Most customers like to have easy and secure ways to bank with their bookmaker and Betway are aware of this fact.They cater for all the major debit and credit cards including; Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard and Maestro. These are well known and respected worldwide, so players know that they are a secure way to bank. This makes them one of the better Debit Card betting sites. If a customer would like to use a money-broker firm instead, there are PayPal, Neteller or Skrill that can be used to withdraw or deposit funds.As well as the option of using a bank transfer, there is also EntroPay and Paysafe card as well.
- Betway Withdrawal LimitsSince there are several ways of withdrawing & depositing funds, this means that there is also a difference between them on withdrawal limits. This is out of the control of Betway and is set by the financial firms themselves.Visa debit/credit cards, Maestro, Entropay, Skrill and Bank transfer have no withdrawal limit. It can take up to 5 days for the transaction to be fully complete using these methods.PayPal and Neteller are the only withdrawal methods that have a limit, and this is set at £20,000. Any funds withdrawn using these are usually processed within 3 working days, so are slightly quicker methods.The only method that is not allowed to access withdrawals is the Paysafecard.
- Betway Deposit LimitsThere are many ways of depositing at Betway and all of them have the same deposit limit of £20,000. This, of course, is subject to variation and the VIP status of the customer. Any customer that has reached the dizzy heights of Diamond Status VIP will have a customised deposit and withdrawal limit tailored to suit their needs by the VIP management team.Betway does take their customer well-being seriously and monitor all players deposit and withdrawal habits. If it is noticed that a losing punter is displaying warning signals in their deposit patterns, Betway may curtail the amount that they can deposit.The minimum deposit that Betway will take is £10.
Betway App & High Bet Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Available on Google Play to download
- Thousands of sports markets available 24/7
- Easily recognisable as a Betway product
- New customers get a welcome bonus
- Available in the App Store to download
- Super-fast application speeds on all Apple devices
- Easy to navigate around and looks good
- All Betway features are on the app
- Uses the most up to date software
- Fast download speed with a fast interface
- Reliable and secure as with all Windows products
- Withdrawals & deposits easily executed
Available on Google Play to download
Thousands of sports markets available 24/7
Easily recognisable as a Betway product
New customers get a welcome bonus
Available in the App Store to download
Super-fast application speeds on all Apple devices
Easy to navigate around and looks good
All Betway features are on the app
Uses the most up to date software
Fast download speed with a fast interface
Reliable and secure as with all Windows products
Withdrawals & deposits easily executed
Betway High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Can You Get Large Football Bets at BetwaySince Betway was founded in 2006, they have become one of the bigger names in the betting industry. As with all big firms, they will accommodate all punters, whether they be low rollers or high rollers. Football is the biggest betting sport in the world, even bigger than horse racing and Betway embraces this fact with a comprehensive range of betting markets on football.With a large amount of money being bet on football, it is relatively easy to get a substantial bet on certain football matches. Betway will take large football bets, subject to verification by Betway traders.
- What Is the Maximum Bet You Can Place At Betway?For big bookmakers like Betway, the bread & butter of their business is the casual punter. Since most casual punters do not know if they have achieved value or not, this suits all bookmakers and is what gives them their profits.High Rollers, on the other hand, do have a conception of what odds mean, often better than the bookmaker themselves. They need a bookmaker to be able to take some of their bigger bets and Betway does take bets of up to £100,000.
- Does Betway Have Good Data Security?Betway has one of the best security systems that a bookmaker can get. eCorga, an independent gaming analyst, has given Betway a Safe & Fair certificate. This verifies that all data is secure because of the 128- bit SSL digital encryption that the firm uses. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance to Betway and they take it very seriously indeed.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Betway?Yes! If you are a new customer registering for an account you do have to give your real name. This will be verified by the documents that you will be required to supply to customer support. The purpose of this is to stop fraud and protect customers. It is in your own best interest to do so! All details are kept completely confidential.