William Hill Bonuses High Stakes Betting, Banking & Loyalty
William Hill that started off in 1934, today ranks amongst the best, in online sports betting which it offers to the UK and international cu...Read More
William Hill High Roller Bonuses
William Hill Bookmakers is known for their no strings attached bonuses and promotional offers to customers. Their bonuses cater for new and current customers and football and horse racing fans will be very pleased with what is on offer. The different promotions and welcoming offer can be viewed belo...Read More
William Hill Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
"Cash In My Bet" Option on Match Betting markets
Live Streaming Available
Top Promotions and Odds Available
10000 Live Betting Events per Week
The Best Odds on Greyhound Racing in the UK
Site Layout Could be more Trendy
Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets Credited as 2 x £15 bets
William Hill VIP Programmes & High Roller Schemes High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- William Hill VIP SchemeA High-Roller refers to a gambler who places larger bets on a regular basis, these bets are sums of money that are substantial and much larger than what the ordinary gambler wagers. Many gambling companies and High Stakes Bookies want to attract this type of gambler and offer a lot of perks and special prizes that High-Rollers can qualify for. Many of this perks are membership of VIP Clubs, Loyalty programs, hospitality prizes and more. The criteria for membership differ with some based on your gambling activities and others on a combination of different weighted factors. The pinnacle is when you as a High–Roller gets invited to a VIP Club which can only be joined by invitation. William Hill Bookmakers don’t have a VIP Club on its website but loyal gamblers will be offered promotions and certain perks to reward them for their loyalty.
- William Hill Loyalty & Comp PointsWhile playing at bookmakers or William Hill Casino loyal gamblers can earn complimentary points which can be exchanged for different benefits. Loyalty & Comp points are the wording that is generally used to describe the points that gamblers earn. The points are used a reward system to acknowledge gamblers and to retain them. There are normally terms and conditions attached to the points and how it can be used. There is also a rationale that once a player has accumulated a substantial number of comp points it will be difficult to relinquish your status and that they will place wagers to remain as a member of the Club. William Hill Casino has a VIP Club for casino players but there is not one for William Hill Sportsbook.
- William Hill High Roller Account ManagementVIP Account Managers are titles bestowed upon managers at gambling companies who are responsible for the management of the accounts and assistance to High Rollers customers. They will be available to assist with queries to ensure that it gets priority attention, handling of special requests. They will also interact with the client and will ensure that good client relations are maintained. At VIP events they are required to meet with clients, interact and foster good relationships. William Hill Bookmakers don’t have VIP Account Managers who are available for clients in the sense that they do belong to a VIP Club. On the casino side, there are VIP Managers who look after the affairs of clients.
- William Hill Special VIP BonusesWhen referring in broad and general terms to VIP special bonuses it is the offers that are made especially to those customers who belong to certain loyalty programmes. The membership qualifications are based on different criteria that are set as yardsticks to determine the membership level of a loyalty programme. These criteria can consist of amounts wagered for a specific period of time and different type of bets. This special VIP bonuses can be presented in different formats ranging from hospitality offers, attending special events and tickets to different sports events. There are not dedicated Special VIP Bonuses available for customers at William Hill Bookmakers but there are rather promotions and bonuses which are regularly on offer for gamblers who are loyal and regularly place bets.
William Hill High Stakes Sports Betting On Football, Racing and More
- William Hill Betting LimitsWilliam Hill will determine the maximum betting stake on a bet-by-bet basis which will be only determined by the different markets and odds available and offered when you want to place your bet. They do have high maximum limits on winnings which will also play a role in determining the maximum bet. The maximum limits on winnings are £2,000,000 for football, £1,000,000 for horse racing and £250,000 for tennis which allows for high maximum bets to be placed. Their Customer Service Team can be contacted 24/7 via telephone, tweet or email when you want to request a price on a special bet. The maximum bet can also vary in accordance with the sport you want to bet on and in general, you might receive a higher betting limit when you want to bet on the more popular sports and markets.
- William Hill Account RestrictionsAccount restrictions are an informal practice utilized by some bookmakers to prevent some players from winning too much money, this can range from closing an account or to limit the possible winnings by reducing the stakes offered to the lowest possible level. It influences the high-roller or professional gambler more, they tend to play higher stakes and make use of professional techniques and strategies to make more profitable bets. In the end, it leaves the player no other option than to leave the bookmaker and go somewhere else. Bookmakers use software and computer programs to manage their risks and players can quickly get flagged as potential risks to the bookmaker based on their betting and winning patterns. William Hill doesn’t employ a practice of restricting accounts based on the winnings of the player and the need for higher bets than the ordinary. In the event of a player requiring a higher bet than the maximum can contact the Customer Support Team requesting a higher limit. William Hill will only restrict or close an account when there is a need to curb misuse and fraudulent transactions. In the ordinary run of events with customers playing in terms of the required behaviour in terms of the T&C’s, there won’t be accounts closed or restricted.
- William Hill Best Odds GuaranteedThe term “Best Odds Guaranteed” is used to describe an offer from bookmakers to punters on horse racing and greyhound events. It boils down to the following when you place a bet taking an early price or using fixed-odds on a specific race and the starting price is better than the odds you received, you will be paid out at the best price. William Hill does offer “Best Odds Guaranteed” so it is possible to take the early price, singles or doubles and if there is a better return at starting time on offer, that is what you will get. The offer is available on selected races for bets placed while using the following methods internet, text, mobile and telephone with certain exceptions. Bets placed in the more than 2500 shops in the UK won’t qualify. The T&C’s must be read before placing your bet. There is a prescribed maximum for “Best Odds Guaranteed” benefits, per customer which is fixed at a £25,000 daily limited. All races that offer the benefit are indicated as BOG on the race card for the day. Certain countries which are stated in the T&C’s are also excluded from the benefit.
Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets Credited as 2 x £15 bets
William Hill Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- William Hill Banking MethodsWilliam Hill in line with the other large and established gambling companies ensure that players have as much as possible safe and secure options available to choose from when depositing or withdrawing money. Customers can use their desk or laptops to deposit or withdraw, their mobile devices when on the move or in person by going into a William Hill betting shop and use the William Hill Cash Direct. They offer Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club debit cards, eWallets like Skrill, Neteller to name a few, online banking services, cash transfers, cash vouchers and pre-paid cards and the William Hill Cash Direct option. William Hill is also a PayPal Bookmaker who allow the eWallet as a payment method. The different methods come with different time schedules before deposits reflect in their gambling accounts which range from immediately to a couple of days. The banking methods available to players to withdraw their winnings also shows a variance in the withdrawal times when withdrawing your winnings. The different withdrawal times can take from 1-3 days when using a debit card, bank transfers and cheques up to 10 days and eWallets between 6 and 24 hours. Players can register more than one option but the proviso is that the same account used to deposit must be used to withdraw the winnings generated with the bet.
- William Hill Withdrawal LimitsWilliam Hills avails gamblers a great variety of trusted banking methods to enable them to do withdrawals from their gambling accounts. The withdrawal limits are determined by the banking method the gambler elected to use to deposit his stakes with. The different withdrawal limits range from as much as £100,000 to as low as £500 on a daily basis. The different providers of the service also have their own maximum daily withdrawal limits in place which influences the withdrawal limits. William Hills must comply with certain conditions that must be met in terms of their license requirements before withdrawals can be done, this includes verification of the identity and the address of the bettor. The payment and withdrawals section of the FAQ’s sections contains the different payment method limits. If customers have problems or need larger payouts they must contact the Customer Support Team.
- William Hill Deposit LimitsDeposit limits into a William Hills account are determined by two factors namely the payment method used by the player and the player itself. William Hill in line with the emphasis on responsible gambling allow players to determine their own individual deposit limits. This limits can be on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to ensure that the player don’t overspend when in a reckless mood. The individual can change this limits but there is certain time periods before the changes will be affected. The individual payment methods also comes with their own minimum and maximum allowable deposit limits, which range from minimum £5 to a maximum of £100,000 when using a bank transfer. To obtain the payment method minimum and maximum deposit limits the William Hill website must be visited and the FAQ section will provide the answer under the Payment section.
William Hill App & High Bet Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Downloadable from the Google Play store
- The app allows ”In Play” betting
- The app is available for download and used on any type of Android smartphone or device
- Depending on broadband speed “Live Streaming” of events are available
- Downloadable from the App Store
- “In play” betting available in the app
- Depending on broadband speed “Live streaming” of matches and events can be done
- Can be downloaded from Microsoft
- In game betting available
- Live streaming of matches depending on your broadband speed
- Full services package available
- Available from the browser used on the mobile phone or device
- William Hill Radio available on the mobile website
- Full William Hill site available
Downloadable from the Google Play store
The app allows ”In Play” betting
The app is available for download and used on any type of Android smartphone or device
Depending on broadband speed “Live Streaming” of events are available
Downloadable from the App Store
“In play” betting available in the app
Depending on broadband speed “Live streaming” of matches and events can be done
Can be downloaded from Microsoft
In game betting available
Live streaming of matches depending on your broadband speed
Full services package available
Available from the browser used on the mobile phone or device
William Hill Radio available on the mobile website
Full William Hill site available
William Hill High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Can You Get Large Football Bets at William Hill?William Hill allows a maximum amount of £2, 000,000 in a 24 hour period, as payout amount on football which is one of the highest maximum's for bets placed on football. With William Hill you can place bets, on roughly 60 000 different football matches per annum which allows for a wide ranging selection of different type of bets. The maximum pay-out size can only be on offer when you allow large football bets to be placed. William Hill has a long history and football is their largest sports betting markets, they offer the opportunity to place bets ranging from small to large.
- What Is the Maximum Bet You Can Place At William Hill?William Hill will determine the maximum betting stake on a bet–by-bet basis which will be only determined by the different markets and odds available and offered when you want to place your bet. They do have maximum limits on winnings which will also play a role in determining the maximum bet. Their Customer Service Team can be contacted 24/7 via telephone, tweet or email when you want to request a price on a special bet. The maximum bet can also vary in accordance with the sport you want to bet on.
- Does William Hill Have Good Data Security?William Hill makes use of the most advanced encryption techniques to ensure the confidentiality of the personal and private information they receive from their clients. Their licence from the UK Gambling Commission and the Government of Gibraltar requires that they protect the information from their clients to conform to the prescripts. Failure to do so can have severe ramifications. They use 128bit encryption from Thawte to ensure the most secure environment to prevent any hacking or data leaks. The company also employs internal and external controls to curb fraud and cooperate with national and international authorities to ensure security and safety.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To William Hill?All gambling companies operating in the UK must at all times ensure that the person opening an account is not under the age of 18 years and that the identity of the person who made the deposit and makes the withdrawal is the same. To ensure this William Hill is obliged to ensure that they verify the identity of all players before the do any withdrawal payments. Players can register a username for the account but must provide their real identities to be verified to William Hill. The purpose is also to prevent money laundering and fraud. All players can rest assured that William Hill offers the best security measures to ensure the safety of client information.