Bet365 Casino Bonuses High Roller Loyalty, Bet Limits & Banking
Bet365 Casino High Roller Bonuses
Bet365 Casino Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Advocate of Responsible Gambling
Best Odds Guaranteed on Racing - Ts and Cs Apply
100,000 Live Events streamed each year - Ts and Cs Apply
Huge Selection of Markets
Extensive Payment Methods
Betting exchange not available
100% up to £100 New Player Bonus
Bet365 Casino VIP Programmes, High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Bet365 Casino VIP SchemeAll casinos have VIP schemes in place for their high roller customers. Their main purpose is to reward the big players with bigger bonuses, valuable gifts and promotions to keep their loyalty and custom. VIP schemes are also managed by a dedicated casino staff member, whose job it is to look after each VIP on a one to one basis, ensuring that the VIP has the best casino experience possible. bet365 do have a VIP scheme that is run on an ascending scale. Players start at Bronze level and the more they bet, the more points they can accumulate thus ensuring that they progress to Silver and beyond. Players that reach Platinum & Diamond level are then entitled to Loyalty Rewards.
- Bet365 Casino Loyalty & Comp PointsEvery bet that is placed at an online casino usually earns what is called Loyalty or Comp Points. These schemes are based on the premise that the more comp points a player accrues, the more the player will stay loyal to that casino, with the intention of the player reaching VIP status when they hit a certain amount of points. Being a VIP at a casino entitles the player to get even more comp points thus ensuring they receive bigger cash-back bonuses and even expensive gifts as a reward for their loyalty. When a player enters the bet365 Casino, a loyalty scheme is advertised at the top of the page. All players must work their way through the loyalty levels to gain access to better points and rewards. At every stage, the player reaches milestones such as 50,000 points, 100,000 points and so on. At every milestone is a cashback reward and the more points that are accumulated the bigger the cashback reward. Players that go on to Platinum & Diamond level receive special bonuses and rewards to ensure their loyalty.
- Bet365 Casino High Roller Account ManagementAll high rollers have their accounts managed and monitored by a specialist manager. The account manager’s job is to ensure the customer is getting the best experience possible from the casino. This may include advice on gambling or what promotions are on offer that the player may be entitled to. The manager's main job is to keep the customer's loyalty by rewarding them and basically giving them a good time at functions and other promotions that they have earned as VIPs. Bet365 have an account manager in place and the current one has been there since 2010. This person is an expert on the needs and wants of a VIP customer and tailors programmes to suit each individual customer.
- Bet365 Casino Special VIP BonusesOnce a player reaches a required level of points and earns VIP status or is invited to become a VIP, they are more can access bonuses and gifts that other players are not entitled to. High rolling players are looked after well and because they tend to spend the most, they get the most when it comes to offers and gifts. A good casino will not hold back on luxurious gifts and rewards for the right players, plus other perks a VIP can look forward to are higher betting limits and quicker withdrawal times. bet365 do have a VIP scheme in place under the heading Loyalty rewards. The player collects points on the way to becoming a Platinum or Diamond rated customer, which are just another name for VIPs at bet365. Once a player reaches these levels, they are treated with tickets to special sporting events, offers to attend special bet365 promotions and given big cash-back bonuses.
Bet365 Casino High Roller Blackjack, Roulette & Slots
- Bet365 Casino Bet LimitsCompared to other online casinos, bet365 have modest betting limits on their tables. The highest bet that can be placed on a single round is on the roulette table, where a single bet of £1,000 is accepted. The £1,000 limit is subject to what type of bet the player is placing on the roulette table, for example, the risk and the odds involved. A player may be denied the £1,000 max bet if the casino feels the player is playing safe and may have the limit reduced for that bet. The max bet allowed on blackjack is £600, whilst the max bet on Baccarat is £200. All these limits are the general house limits, but VIPs can have limits customised to suit their needs.It must be said that bet365 do accomodate their high rollers with bigger limits on all games.
- Bet365 Casino High Table Limit BlackjackBet365 have a limited range of blackjack tables to choose from for the high roller. The most common max bet that could be found was £100, but if the customer enters the live casino they will find the Live Blackjack VIP table. It is at this table that the player will be able to play in glorious full 3D if they choose to do so and have access to higher stake limits. The Live Blackjack VIP table is powered by one of the best software providers in the business - Evolution gaming, so players a guaranteed quality and satisfaction, something bet365 is renowned for.
- Bet365 Casino High Stakes RouletteBet365 does provide several roulette games that cater to all types of player, including both low rollers and high rollers. Most of the roulette games that are on the platform have a bet limit of £50-£100 but there are a few that extend that limit to £150. The access to high limit roulette is restricted to those players that have reached the loyalty level of Gold and above. Unless a player reaches the higher echelons of the bonus scheme it can be difficult to tell what roulette games offer the greatest bet limit and this is where VIP customers are contacted by customer support.
- Bet365 Casino High Bet Limit Slot MachinesThere are over 200 slot machines available to play at bet365. With such a selection to choose from, there are a few that are dedicated to the higher slot limit. The jackpot slots provide the biggest wins, so it goes without saying that they are also the most expensive to play. The Mega Moolah slot has a slot limit of £20 per spin and provides a substantial jackpot for the winner. The Gold Rally Jackpot Slot is a popular game on the bet365 platform due to its progressive jackpot where players can win big and have done so in the past.
100% up to £100 New Player Bonus
Bet365 Casino Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Bet365 Casino Banking MethodsThere are 13 ways to deposit and 9 ways to withdraw money at bet365 Casino. This can be done in several secure ways, and with bet365 Casino being a top firm, the player can be assured that security of information is top of the casino’s priorities. All major debit cards can be used to withdraw & deposit money with the utmost of ease, these would include Visa debit cards as well as Maestro and MasterCard. If a player would like to use other methods, all the biggest money transfer firms are available, for example, PayPal is a secure way to transfer funds to & from the casino. Bank transfer is also an option, but this is probably the slowest method and can take up to 5 days for the funds to be transferred.
- Bet365 Casino Withdrawal LimitsThere are no withdrawal limits at bet365 Casino. There is a minimum withdrawal of £10 but after that once a player has over £10 in their account, they can withdraw whatever funds are there. Players should remember that all withdrawals are returned to the same method that were used to deposit. The bet365 Sportsbook does have a withdrawal limit of £20,000 per day as does bet365 Casino but bigger amounts can be withdrawn once arranged with customer service or the VIP manager. As with all withdrawals, the slowest method is by bank transfer or if the customer requests a cheque from bet365.
- Bet365 Casino Deposit LimitsBet365 do not set deposit limits for their customers. How much a customer wants to deposit depends on the method that they use to deposit the funds in the first place. There is a minimum deposit of £5 for debit card, and a maximum deposit using this method of £40,000. PayPal have a minimum deposit of £15 and a maximum of £8,000. If a player wants to deposit large amounts, the best way of doing that is by bank transfer, which has a maximum deposit amount of £150,000 and a minimum of £200. The slowest method of depositing is by cheque, which can take up to 28 days to appear in a players account. As can be seen above, a customer will never be short of secure ways to deposit with bet365.
Bet365 Casino App & High Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Available for download on Google Play Store
- Can deposit and withdraw funds easily
- Free to download on Android devices
- Easy to navigate to all the available games
- Easily recognisable as a bet365 product
- Designed to be used on all Apple devices
- Easy to download and to install
- Completely user-friendly on all devices
- All the bet365 features are available
- Uses the most up-to-date software available
- Places bets instantly and hassle-free
- The app is regularly updated
- Pages are loaded instantly
- It has a great in-play facility
- The cash-out facility is top class
- All payment options are catered for
Available for download on Google Play Store
Can deposit and withdraw funds easily
Free to download on Android devices
Easy to navigate to all the available games
Easily recognisable as a bet365 product
Designed to be used on all Apple devices
Easy to download and to install
Completely user-friendly on all devices
All the bet365 features are available
Uses the most up-to-date software available
Places bets instantly and hassle-free
The app is regularly updated
Pages are loaded instantly
It has a great in-play facility
The cash-out facility is top class
All payment options are catered for
Bet365 Live Casino - High Limit & VIP Tables
When a player has reached Platinum and Diamond status, they can expect to be given generous table bonuses & kickbacks. There is also the treat of tickets to sporting events and other worthwhile promotions, especially ones that bet365 sponsor, and they do sponsor some of the biggest events around.
Bet365 Casino High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Does Bet365 Casino Have VIP Tables?Once a customer reaches the Gold Status milestone, they have access to a VIP manager at the discretion of bet365. A player can then progress to Special VIP tables and play for higher stakes. These VIP tables include tables in the Poker Room called Premium Tables and are suited to high rollers.
- Can You Play High Limit Craps At Bet365 Casino?Bet365 Casino do have a Craps game that is powered by the software experts Playtech. As with all games at bet365, the limit that you play at is dependent on your VIP status, so when a player reaches; Gold, Platinum and Diamond status, it is certain that they will be offered High Limit Craps.
- What Is The Maximum Bet You Can Place On Roulette At Bet365 Casino?At bet365 it is possible to get a max bet of £10,000 on one of the roulette tables, but anything bigger must be verified through the pit boss. VIPs can of course negotiate bigger bets subject to their VIP Status, and the higher the VIP is on the status ladder the bigger the bet they can place.
- Does Bet365 Casino Have Good Data Security?World’s largest online gambling company, bet365, doesn’t take chances with customer security. To have a security breach would be detrimental to their business model, so all customers can rest assured that bet365 use the best encryption software available and hire the best cyber security analysts in the business. They fully understand the security concerns of their customers and have procedures in place to give piece of mind This is crucial when using high stakes gambling online.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Bet365 Casino?Yes! If you are a new customer registering for an account you do have to give your real name. This will be verified by the documents that you will be required to supply to customer support. The purpose of this is to stop fraud and protect customers.