Casumo Bonuses High Roller Loyalty, Bet Limits & Banking
Casumo High Roller Bonuses
Casumo Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Instant Play Casino
User-Friendly Mobile Site
Large Number of Slots
Live Chat Available
Huge Variety of Table Games
PayPal Payments Not Accepted
100% up to 300€ after the first deposit
Casumo VIP Programmes, High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Casumo VIP SchemeIf you wager large amounts in casinos or online gaming, if you are a VIP or celebrity, or if you just play and wager every chance you can get, then every casino will offer a special experience for you. Most casinos do not openly advertise this as they like to keep their VIP programmes and clubs as an exclusive, elite group, so if you get invited to one, congratulations on being a high roller! While Casumo is one of those casinos that do not advertise a VIP or high roller online gambling scheme, they do in fact have one. While it isn't even obvious on their website as a member, they do monitor the members that wager every day or large amounts regularly and invite those they believe are worth it, into their VIP club. Casumo's VIP scheme includes access to exclusive VIP live dealer tables with minimum wagers of £50, and maximum wagers of £75,000 (one of the biggest in the industry) on single hands at their Roulette and Blackjack games among others. Spot prizes during gaming, such as free games and money, and of course with Casumo's unique level up system, as you wager more, you'll unlock access to better spot prizes!
- Casumo Loyalty & Comp PointsMost casinos offer a loyalty or comp bonus to regular bettors (note, that is bettors, winning isn't necessarily required). These bonuses are usually in the form of tiered 'memberships' which will give you benefits and free bonuses depending on how often, or how regularly you take part in games on their site. These benefits are normally free withdrawable money at certain "milestones", free spins once you've played certain games enough and access to certain tables, other members of lower tiers wouldn't have. Casumo differs to most casino sites in quite a large way; tiered loyalty bonuses are designed as an adventure levelling system. Your account is anthropomorphised through an avatar that can gain 'levels' when you bet enough, or on specific games on a day to get more experience points. Each time your avatar levels up, you have a chance to win free cash, spins and others, and the higher your level, the greater chance you have of winning, and the higher rewards available. Casumo is very open about this mechanic, and they call it "The Adventure". Information on this can be found on their website with more detail on how this mechanic works and its prizes.
- Casumo High Roller Account ManagementCasinos that respect their high rollers will certainly have VIP Account Managers. These specialised customer relations people will be devoted to making sure VIPs on their site are looked after to the highest standards. This could be by making sure VIPs have the best support available to them over phone, email and live chat, as well as create and grant access to exclusive VIP bonuses, and offer high rollers instant withdrawals and deposits. These account managers each have a select few clients they look after and give a dedicated service to. While Casumo do not advertise this service on their website openly, they do in fact also offer a VIP Account Manager service! The way to get this through Casumo is to become one of their top adventure-levelled members, and they will be in touch with you when they believe you've done enough gaming to gain access to this exclusive club. This offers the same perks as most other sites, with priority finances, dedicated support and service and exclusive bonuses with greater matched deposits, lower wagering requirements or access to VIP-only games and live dealer tables.
- Casumo Special VIP BonusesSpecial VIP bonuses are bonuses that some casinos have to reward their favourite gamers. These bonuses will involve large amounts of matched deposits, free spins and money for high-paying games and at times, even prizes, such as holidays, cars, shopping vouchers and other gifts. Some companies have been known to give Porsches away to their favourite VIPs! While Casumo offers free bonuses to all of their members through their levelling system, they higher level you are and the closer to becoming VIP you become, the greater chance to earn a reward are, and the higher value that reward is! It is also worth noting that Casumo's welcome bonus also greatly rewards high rollers, with a matched deposit bonus of up to £1,200, which is one of the most generous in the casino industry today! Casumo also rewards their VIP players with exclusive gifts like the latest gadgets, trips abroad, tickets to festivals and events and higher withdrawal and deposit limits. Becoming a high roller on Casumo comes with a large array of bonuses and benefits, that truly make it worth your while to become loyal to.
Casumo High Roller Blackjack, Roulette & Slots
- Casumo Bet LimitsEvery casino has betting limits, which are there for a number of reasons. The most important is to help prevent someone chasing their losses to the point of bankruptcy, another is to help make the game fairer for all, there are also regulations that some casinos must adhere to with limits and finally, the last one is to help make sure the casino is still profitable. Casumo is no different, it also has betting limits in place, however, these are more adapted than most to a wide range of players. When playing on slots, depending on the game, the minimum betting limits will be anywhere from 1p to £1 per line, while maximum can be from £10 to £800 per line. When taking part in Blackjack games, the minimum stake per wager is 50p, while the maximum goes all the way up to £10,000. Finally, for Roulette, the range shows up like nowhere else, with the minimum bet being 1p, all the way up to a staggering £100,000 in their live Roulette Pro. This causes the site to be one of the most generous towards high rollers on the entire internet and a fantastic place for those that want real excitement to spend their time.
- Casumo High Table Limit BlackjackBlackjack has become one of the most popular casino games played in the world. The reason is plain to see once you play a game; it's relatively short, very easy to grasp the basics of, and incredibly challenging to master. Every casino site has blackjack tables, live dealer tables and electronic games. Casumo is no exception to this rule. The site has a fantastic range of blackjack games available and they cater to people of all wagering tastes. Casumo are attempting to be one of the best casinos out there for both low flutterers and high rollers, so due to this, there are VIP blackjack tables, only available to their high roller members. These VIP tables have minimum wagers of £50, and maximum wagers of all the way up to £10,000, with the option of side bets, allowing you the chance to win very big indeed. This maximum wager is one of the largest in the industry, so being a high roller at Casumo is rewarded greatly. As you play more and more on the site, you will be invited to be able to play on these exclusive tables, so just keep on wagering!
- Casumo High Stakes RouletteAs with Blackjack, Roulette has become an increasingly popular online game, for slightly different reasons, however. While this game is much more down to luck than Blackjack, you have much more control over your bet with Roulette, and the potential to win astronomical amounts is big, with the single number bets having a 35X payout! It also requires less strategy on your part, if you're looking for more of "fire and forget" style of game. If you're looking for high stakes gaming, then Casumo's versions of Roulette are some of the best available at the moment. They have electronic roulette games that you can have fun with and have a maximum wager of £5,000 on their Casumo branded Roulette game. However, if you are looking for real excitement, they also have plenty of live dealer Roulette games. Their highest wagering on is Live Roulette Pro, with a staggering £100,000 maximum wager! Combine this with a single number bet and you could win £3,500,000 on one single bet. How is that for excitement! Once again, these tables are invite-only to their members that they believe to be the VIPs amongst their users, so keep wagering to enter this elite group!
- Casumo High Bet Limit Slot MachinesAs a site that focuses purely on their casino offering; Casumo have a massive variety of slot machines available for you to play on. They pride themselves on bringing you all of your favourite games from around the internet, as well as some of their own creations, giving you enough choice to prevent you from ever getting bored. Their slot machine selection is one of the largest on the internet right now and is very much worth the time to check out. While most games, including Megajackpots slot have a maximum bet of £50, some go above this, such as Starburst that allows you a £100 max bet per play, or Super Monopoly Money, which goes to £105 as a maximum bet per spin. They also have some games that are aimed specifically at VIPs and high rollers, such as Crown Gems Hi Roller, that allow you to bet much larger amounts than what is usually allowed in a slot machine. That example alone allows you to bet £50 on each line, with 10 lines, for a maximum wager of £500 per spin. Casumo really do know how to treat their high rollers and VIP with the best experience possible.
100% up to 300€ after the first deposit
Casumo Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Casumo Banking MethodsCasumo aims to be the market leader in online gaming, and so has a financial system to match their ambitions. They have mostly every payment method available except for PayPal, and very large amounts as maximum withdrawals and deposits. Most of these deposits are done instantaneously, though bear in mind there is a 2.5% fee for card deposits. When withdrawing, this normally takes 3 days, though large withdrawals will require you to go through verification to combat fraud. Withdrawals from the site are free Casumo takes bank transfer for both deposit and withdrawal. Casumo also allow Debit card payment methods of Visa Debit and Switch cards which are used by most leading banks. The site allows Neteller payment methods, which can be good for moving wealth from forex trading or social networks. Another great product they allow payment methods for is Paysafecard, which allows you to pay independently of banks using a specific 16 digit code. Finally, they also accept Skrill as a payment method, which is a company similar to Paypal, that allows low cost transfers of money internationally.
- Casumo Withdrawal LimitsAll casinos have a withdrawal limit, this can be as Amount Limits, which are limits on the amount of money you can withdraw in one transaction, like only £10,000 at a time. The other kind of limits are Time Limits, which is the amount of times you can withdraw money in say a week or month. Only once a fortnight etc. Some even have both types of limit. The good news for high rollers that have a VIP account manager, is that these limits can often be bypassed. Casumo's Withdrawal limits are as follows: with a debit card, the minimum withdrawal amount is £10, while the maximum is £100,000, with Neteller, the amount is the same as with debit cards. For Paysafecard, there is no minimum, while the maximum is £4,000, finally for Skrill, the minimum withdrawal amount is £250, and the maximum is £2,500. While withdrawal limits can be a bit of a burden if you're not a fully fledged VIP, the limits are there for good reason; to prevent a run on a company's money such that it puts them out of business, and because casinos must adhere to strict financial auditing.
- Casumo Deposit LimitsMuch the same as withdrawal limits above, most casinos have deposit limits. the reason for these is much more obvious; to protect you in the case of things such as your card being cloned and someone sending all your money to deposit on a site. As casinos hold so much personal and financial information, they constantly have to go through rigorous auditing by government bodies to ensure your money is protected,so they also follow all necessary legal precautions when you deposit money through them. The depositing limits are as follows: Debit cards, £10 to £100,000, Neteller is the same. Paysafecard has no minimum, and a maximum of £4,000 and finally Skrill, which is a minimum of £10, and a maximum of £5,000. As stated above, you will also have to pay a 2.5% fee if you are going to deposit money into your account through your bank card. These deposits are normally transferred into your account instantly, meaning you can get up and go at gaming straight away!
Casumo App & High Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
As Casumo’s website is so mobile-responsive, they have decided not to release apps at the moment as they feel it is a needless expense when their website works so well.
- No need to download an app to play on Casumo.
- The mobile website is fully functional as the desktop version.
- The Casumo site has all slots available to play on.
- Full safety and security on the phone, with SSL encryption.
No need to download an app to play on Casumo.
The mobile website is fully functional as the desktop version.
The Casumo site has all slots available to play on.
Full safety and security on the phone, with SSL encryption.
Casumo Live Casino - High Limit & VIP Tables
These tables are only available to VIPs, which means there is also an air of exclusivity to them, so all the people you are playing with are also worth talking to and spending time with while you are playing. These VIP tables can also carry special spot prizes at times for their favoured guests, so it is always worth spending time on these tables!
Casumo High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Does Casumo Have VIP Tables?Casumo does have VIP tables. These tables are only available for their members that have worked their way up levels in the Casumo adventure and that the site's management believe should have a special experience. High rollers can also belong to this exclusive club if they regularly play. These VIP tables are in the live dealers section of the casino and includes such games as Blackjack and Roulette. Some of the benefits of these tables include much larger minimum and maximum betting limits (some of the best in any online casinos), fantastic dealers, spot prizes and great company!
- Can You Play High Limit Craps At Casumo?Casumo has the popular dice game craps available on both live dealer tables and a number of electronic game machines! Unfortunately at the current moment, Casumo does not have high limit craps tables available for you to play on, even as a high roller or VIP. You do have alternatives however; there are high limits Roulette tables if you'd like to play something with much more excitement and chance to your gaming, or you can play high limits Blackjack for something a bit more cerebral and with a challenge for you to take part in.
- What Is The Maximum Bet You Can Place On Roulette At Casumo?On Casumo, there are a number of Roulette tables you can play on. The maximum bet you can place on their electronic Roulette games is £5,000 on "Casumo Roulette". As for live dealers, the maximum bet you can place on a non VIP table is £75,000. The largest bet you can place on Roulette (and in fact the whole site!) is on Casumo's Live Roulette pro table which allows you to place bets of up to £100,000 in one wager! This is the table you should go on if you like your game with the highest level of excitement.
- Does Casumo Have Good Data Security?Casumo has incredibly strong data security. There a number of reasons for this. As a gaming company, the site must take good care of their members personal information, including private documents used for verification, passwords, contact details and others. They have protections against data theft such as SSL encryption and human error. As a company that holds finances in the tens, to hundreds of millions, they also have to be regulated by financial authorities which adds another layer of financial safety onto their encryption safety; this is part of the reason they have limits of withdrawals and deposits. You can be very safe in the knowledge your data is safe on Casumo!
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Casumo?Unfortunately, in order to use Casumo, same as any other gaming site, you absolutely have to use your full, real name is it appears on your government issued ID. The reason for this is to prevent fraud and to help prevent and prosecute those who money-launder. However, your data is in very safe hands on this site.