Paddy Power Casino Bonuses High Roller Loyalty, Bet Limits & Banking
Paddy Power Casino is part of one of the biggest betting firms in the world. It is a publicly quoted company, listed on both the Irish and L...Read More
High Rollers are invited to join the VIP club after securing enough loyalty bonuses and get enhanced betting limits. The live casino is designed to amplify the experience of customers who like to go big.
Paddy Power Casino High Roller Bonuses
Paddy Power Casino Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Impressive range of betting on all sports
Frequent Money-Back Specials
Live Streaming of Football Games
Odds available in over 50 Markets
Well Established and Respected Bookmaker
Not great for European punters (UK focused)
UK and Ireland Exclusives
Not so Impressive Bonus Offer
Deposit £10 Play with £60 on your first deposit
Paddy Power Casino VIP Programmes, High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Paddy Power Casino VIP SchemeA High Roller of VIP scheme is a type of programme that casinos run to reward their best customers. The customer that is invited to join the scheme benefits by being rewarded with gifts and exclusive bonuses that other customers do not get. Typically, a VIP customer can expect bonuses such as; quicker pay-out times, extravagant gifts and a personal service. Paddy Power Casino do have a VIP scheme, but it is not advertised on the main casino page. If a player clicks on the “Help” section at the top of the page, an information about the VIP Club will be then found on that page.
- Paddy Power Casino Loyalty & Comp PointsLoyalty and comp points are a reward that online casinos give to customers every time they place a bet. The customer accrues comp points regardless of whether they win or lose however the number of loyalty/comp points earned by a player often depends on what casino game they choose to play. When the player has accrued a certain number of points, they can then convert these into cash which can be transferred to their account. When a player enters the Paddy Power Casino, the loyalty/comp points have a link near the top of the page under ‘Comp Points’. Clicking this brings the player to the Comp Points page where details of how to accrue points are explained. Players at Paddy Power Casino earn comp points by wagering on casino games. For example, if a player wagers £10 on video poker or card & table games, they will receive 1 comp point. Slots: wager £10 get 2 comp points. Live games: wager £10 get I comp point. For every 100 points that have been accumulated, the player can convert to £1 cash.
- Paddy Power Casino High Roller Account ManagementVIP account managers play an important role for all casinos, whether they are brick & mortar or online casinos. The role of the account manager has many different aspects to it. They liaise with the VIP to make sure that they are getting the most from the casino experience including such tasks as; hosting corporate events attended by the VIP, giving advice on gaming and gambling regulations, keeping players loyal to the casino and by offering advice on gambling and gaming to enhance the casino experience for the player. Paddy Power Casino does employ a VIP account manager and he has been in the post since 2015. He is employed to understand the needs of their VIP customers and to build relationships with them in a socially responsible manner.
- Paddy Power Special VIP BonusesVIP bonuses are where a casino gives exclusive offers and perks to selected customers. The perks can sometimes have a high value, so casinos are very careful who they select to join the VIP programme. These perks are not advertised to other players and can only be accessed once a player is invited to join the VIP Club. Once a player is a member they can get perks such as; quicker withdrawal times, higher deposit and withdrawal limits, higher reload bonuses and access to exclusive events & promotions. Paddy Power Casino have an ascending VIP rewards promotion for all players. The more points a player accumulates the higher they go up the VIP ladder. When a player reaches Level 5, they are just a small step away from being a fully-fledged VIP member. The player is then monitored by the VIP management team to see if they are suitable, and when they get the approval from the VIP team, they will be invited to become members of the exclusive club. Perks at the Paddy Power VIP club include; VIP tickets to sports events, extra player points and invitations to special promotions etc.
Paddy Power Casino High Roller Blackjack, Roulette & Slots
- Paddy Power Casino Bet LimitsMost casinos have bet limits and Paddy Power Casino is no different. Setting bet limits is not only good business sense but it is also showing social responsibility to the players. Paddy Power Casino monitors all betting accounts and knows how to set limits for its customers, depending on their level of skill and frequency of play. The betting limits set are structured on a tiered level, so the higher up the player goes on the VIP ladder, the higher the betting limits are set. Paddy Power Casino has some of the most flexible betting limits of any online casino. High Limit Roulette has a 50p to £10,000 limit. High Rollers can play Video Roulette for £1 to £25,000. Blackjack limits are set at £1 to £500, while the slots start at 1p a line. In the Live Casino, roulette had a £1 to £20,000 limit per bet. The live blackjack tables have a £2.50 to £5,000 limit or a £5 to £10,000 limit per bet, so all players are catered for.
- Paddy Power Casino High Table Limit BlackjackAt Paddy Power Casino there is a wide selection of blackjack tables to choose from. There are 11 blackjack tables in the Blackjack lobby and in the Live Casino there are 10 tables to choose from. The betting limits in the blackjack lobby range from £1 - £10,000 through the 11 games available. High Rollers can find bigger betting limits when they enter the Live Casino. It is here that high rollers can start betting at £1,000 minimum per round and there are 3 VIP tables available, but it must be noted that places at some of the tables are limited to 3 players, whilst the rest accommodate up to 7 players.
- Paddy Power Casino High Stakes RoulettePaddy Power Casino has a large selection of roulette tables available to suit every type of player, 18 to be exact. There are 16 to be found in the roulette lobby and a further 2 in the Live Casino, one of these being a VIP table. As with all casino games, the stakes vary from one table to the next and a player will mostly have to click on to their chosen game to get a look at the limits for that table, but there are a few exceptions where the limits are posted on some games. Games have limits set from £1 to £10,000 here. High rollers are catered for in the live casino on the VIP table. There is also Roulette Pro, where the max stakes per bet are set at £25,000, yet it also has an RTP (return to player) of 97.3%.
- Paddy Power Casino High Bet Limit Slot MachinesOver 200 different slot machine games can be found at Paddy Power Casino, so there is something to suit everyone. Bets here start at £0.20 per spin and there are some impressive jackpots to be won, with many of them being progressive. For high bet limit players, the slot of choice may be the Beach Life Jackpot Slot. Bets start at £0.50 per spin and can be taken all the way to £10 per spin. The jackpot on that slot regularly exceeds £2,000,000, so that makes it one of the most popular slots at the casino.
Deposit £10 Play with £60 on your first deposit
Paddy Power Casino Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Paddy Power Casino Banking MethodsThere are 8 ways to deposit & withdraw money at Paddy Power Casino. This can be done in several secure ways, and with Paddy Power Casino being a top firm, the player can be assured that security of information is top of the casino’s priorities. All the major debit cards can be used to withdraw & deposit money with the utmost of ease, these would include Visa debit cards as well as Maestro and MasterCard. If a player would like to use other methods, all the biggest money transfer firms are available, for example, PayPal, Skrill and Neteller are all secure ways to transfer funds to & from the casino. Bank transfer is also an option, but this is probably the slowest method and can take up to 5 days for the funds to be transferred. Cash can also be lodged into a casino account through the large network of shops that Paddy Power operates in Ireland & the UK.
- Paddy Power Casino Withdrawal LimitsAfter having a quick chat with customer service, who were found to be particularly helpful, it was discovered that there is no withdrawal limit from Paddy Power Casino. The agent declared that if the funds were in the player's account, they could withdraw as much as they like, however, there is a minimum withdrawal limit of £10. This is refreshing to know as a lot of other casinos have restrictions on how much a player can withdraw. However, When using the Paddy Power Cash Card, there is a limit of £1,000 when withdrawing money over the counter in any of their shops! The speed of the withdrawal depends on the method used to deposit the funds in the first place. It usually takes up to 5 working days for card transfers while money transfer brokers are faster and take only a few hours to complete the transaction.
- Paddy Power Casino Deposit LimitsThe deposit limit at Paddy Power Casino is usually set by the player or by the bank that is used to deposit the funds. All banks and money institutions do have a limit on how much can be spent in one day, so it would be wise to check the limit of the provider. The minimum amount that can be deposited is £5 but this rises to £10 if depositing cash through a shop teller. Paddy Power Casino has safeguards in place to aid the player in safe betting practices. These safeguards include self-setting deposit limits for players that want to limit how much they deposit in a certain period, for example, 1 day, 1 week or one month. Any decrease in limit takes effect straight away, whilst an increase takes 7 days to be acknowledged.
Paddy Power Casino App & High Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Available for free on Google Play Store
- Quick download
- Great looking layout
- Easily recognisable as Paddy Power
- Fast interface speed
- Available for free on the App Store
- Great selection of games
- Available on all operating systems
- Allows the player to withdraw & deposit with ease
- Registration bonuses can be claimed while using the mobile website
- Uses the most up to date software
Available for free on Google Play Store
Great looking layout
Easily recognisable as Paddy Power
Fast interface speed
Available for free on the App Store
Great selection of games
Available on all operating systems
Allows the player to withdraw & deposit with ease
Registration bonuses can be claimed while using the mobile website
Uses the most up to date software
Paddy Power Live Casino - High Limit & VIP Tables
Getting VIP status at Paddy Power Casino is the start to a different kind of casino experience. First, the VIP is treated to perks that the ordinary customer can only dream about, however, it does have to be said that to become a VIP, one does have to bet and be funded like a pro.
As well as the usu...
As well as the usual perks like high stake limits, ultra-professional dealers and exclusive tables, a VIP can expect to be looked after on a one to one basis by a VIP manager. These managers aim to provide the VIP with the best casino experience possible and will offer them the best of deals to keep their loyalty. Regular VIP customers can expect to be given special invites to promotions as well as generous kickback deals at the tables they play at.
Paddy Power Casino High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Does Paddy Power Casino Have VIP Tables?At Paddy Power Casino there a 3 VIP tables that are available in the Live Casino. There are 2 blackjack VIP tables and 1 roulette VIP table. The benefits of being on a such a table are higher staking limits, one to one customer service, bigger bonus kickbacks and more comp points are earned per bet.
- Can You Play High Limit Craps At Paddy Power Casino?Paddy Power Casino do have a Craps game to be played with a limit of £500 per round of betting. The betting has a minimum £0.50 and with a maximum of £500 per bet, it is a version of the game that suits every player. The software is supplied by Playtech, so is guaranteed to be up to date.
- What Is The Maximum Bet You Can Place On Roulette At Paddy Power Casino?With 18 roulette tables to choose from, a customer can be assured of finding the right stake level to suit. The maximum stake that can be used on a roulette table at Paddy Power Casino is £25,000. This stake can be placed at the Roulette Pro video roulette game.
- Does Paddy Power Casino Have Good Data Security?Paddy Power Casino treat data security seriously and have several systems in place to protect customers. Any documents that are sent to them are kept in data storage and not connected to the internet to protect them from hackers. All information sent is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Paddy Power Casino?Yes! If you are a new customer registering for an account you do have to give your real name. This will be verified by the documents that you will be required to supply to customer support. The purpose of this is to stop fraud and protect customers.