Ladbrokes Bonuses High Stakes Betting, Banking & Loyalty
Ladbrokes is one of the oldest and most experienced bookmakers in the gambling business, as one of the largest companies globally, they offe...Read More
Ladbrokes High Roller Bonuses
Ladbrokes offers competitive bonuses and various promotional offers for new clients and existing clients on a variety of sports in particular football and horse racing. There is a great welcoming offer for new clients with free bets on any sport and various offers for existing clients which can be v...Read More
Ladbrokes Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Approximately 5 Million Registered Users
Attractive Sports Betting Bonus
Great Number of Different Betting Options
High Betting Odds
High Quality Live Streaming
The webiste is a little outdated
Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets. 4 x £5 free bets
Ladbrokes VIP Programmes & High Roller Schemes High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Ladbrokes VIP SchemeHigh Rollers can also be referred to as “Whales” and it can be viewed as a gambler who on a regular basis wager substantial sums of money. To attract this type of gambler there is often special treatment and perks that they qualify for and this can be special membership of Loyalty programmes, schemes or clubs. There can be different criteria for gamblers to attain membership. Ladbrokes offers qualifying customers the benefit of a VIP Programme that they can belong to and it is displayed on their website. The program consists of 4 different tiers starting from Bronze, Silver, Gold to Platinum. The first 3 tiers reward all players at Ladbrokes with different points awarded to money staked on single and multiple bets. The points earned and money deposited monthly determines the tier level. This is from Bronze to Gold, Platinum level can only be reached by special invitation from management. All tiers receive different rewards that range from priority customer support, exclusive VIP promotions, the redemption of points and special hospitality prizes and more. There is also access to races, football matches and concerts to reward loyal customers.
- Ladbrokes Loyalty & Comp PointsLoyalty and comp points refer to the complimentary points that players can earn while playing at casinos or gambling at bookmakers. It is a way of rewarding loyal and consistent customers and to retain them as customers. This is an attempt to make customers feel valued and once they have accrued a number of comp points it will be difficult to leave and start from scratch somewhere else. There are different rules and regulations and points can be exchanged. Ladbrokes offers their customers the opportunity to earn loyalty and comp points with their VIP Program which consists of 4 tier levels depending on your monthly deposits and points earned. Customers can earn points for every qualifying bet or money staked on Sports bets as well as on casino games, slots, Bingo and scratch cards. There are different rates for points with every £10 stake played, for single sports bets you get 5 points and for multiple Sports bets you get 3 points. The number of points criteria for the different tiers are the following: Bronze- 1500 points, Silver- 2500 points and Gold- 12500. Customers can only be invited to join the Platinum level and information will be privately conveyed to the invited customer.
- Ladbrokes High Roller Account ManagementVIP Account Managers at gambling enterprises generally manages the high Roller client’s accounts and ensure that they communicate with these customers to retain them as customers. This will ensure that the clients get priority treatment when they have requests or queries in relation to their accounts. They will also be looking at different ways and means in which these clients can be rewarded. At VIP Events they will interact to ensure that they build good relations. Ladbrokes do have a VIP Account Manager system in place which deals with VIP Betting Clients from the Gold and Platinum Levels. These managers are accessible on the Chat Services to the clients and will have a dedicated phone line and email address where the Gold and Platinum Tier Level clients can reach them. Ladbrokes indicate the availability of an Account Management Team to Gold Level Clients on their website as a perk provide to Gold Level clients and also the points and money value deposit needed to qualify for this perk.
- Ladbrokes Special VIP BonusesIn general terms VIP special bonuses refer to loyalty program offers to certain clients who qualify in terms of certain criteria which include points earned for certain types of bets and the amount spent during a certain period of time. Ladbrokes do offer a VIP Betting Club with different levels determined by points earned and money deposited to their loyal and regular customers. The information pertaining to membership of the VIP Club can be accessed on the Ladbrokes website where it is detailed according to the tier level. The only tier level without any detail provided is the Platinum level which can only be reached by invitation. Clients can also view their tier levels and deposits online by logging into their accounts. The perks differ according to the tier levels but include the following:
- Exclusive VIP Promotions for Sports and Gaming
- Enhanced Comp Points redemption
- Priority Customer Service Support (Premier Customer Service Support only available on Gold Level.
- Hospitality Prize Draws from Silver Level.
- Hospitality Prize Draws and Invitations only available on Gold Level.
- Account Management Team only available on Gold Level.
Ladbrokes High Stakes Sports Betting On Football, Racing and More
- Ladbrokes Betting LimitsThe limit on minimum and maximum online stakes vary at Ladbrokes in terms of the different markets and the odds on offer for a specific event. Ladbrokes displays an indication on their bet slips of the minimum/maximum bet that can be placed on a specific event when you place a stake value when completing the bet slip. This happens when your stake is over or under the minimum or maximum stake allowed. This can apply to individual bets and also to the different bet types available. Different stake limits can also be applicable to the different type of bets in multiple bets. If a customer wants to place a bet with a higher value than the maximum bet displayed on the bet slip, all is not lost. There is the option available of phoning the Ladbrokes Telephone Betting Department and speak to them, to get your bet request referred to their traders. They will then decide on the matter. The betting limits are in the normal run of things higher on the more popular local sports types and the leagues than the less popular sports types and leagues.
- Ladbrokes Account RestrictionsAccount restrictions don’t really influence the ordinary gambler because of the size of their stakes and that in many instances they lose more than what they win. They are the so-called square punters and in many instances, they are the punters that many bookmakers prefer. In comparison, you find the professional gambler who has a good understanding of bookmaking employs different strategies to ensure their profitability. To prevent winning players from making too much money there exist an unofficial practice of closing down accounts or to limit their accounts by reducing the available stakes to as low as possible. This has the effect that the winning player effectively gets chased away from the bookmaker. At Ladbrokes, there doesn’t exist a practice of restricting accounts because of profitability of the gambler but can a customer even request that a higher bet than the maximum bet be allowed. The only reasons for restricting or closing accounts would be when there are misuse and abuse of the account taking place. In the normal run of business with clients handling their account in terms of the prescribed terms and conditions, there won’t be restriction and closing of accounts at Ladbrokes.
- Ladbrokes Best Odds GuaranteedNormally the term “Best Odds Guaranteed “refers to an offer by bookmakers applicable to horse and greyhound racing. What it entails is that you can take an early price or fixed-odds price for your selection for a certain race and if the starting price is better you are paid out at the best price. Ladbrokes do offer “Best Odds Guaranteed” which means that you can take the price on offer be it the early price, board price, singles, doubles and if the starting price gives a better return you will get it. This “Best Odds Guaranteed” offer is made available on all UK and Irish horse races and certain foreign race meetings which will be specified on the Ladbrokes website. Their coverage of horse racing events is quite spectacular and extends to the majority of European and US racing meetings and the inclusion of some big international meetings to top it off. The terms and conditions of the offer explain the offer in detail which is available to new and existing mobile and internet clients. Bets placed with MoneyBookers, PaySafe and Neteller Bookmakers won’t qualify for the offer.
Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets. 4 x £5 free bets
Ladbrokes Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Ladbrokes Banking MethodsLadbrokes offers a number of banking options to customers which are all known as safe and secure deposit and withdrawal methods. Ladbrokes is renowned for having one of the safest online sites for making payments and they offer customers the opportunity to make payments online from their desktops or mobile device and they also provide an additional option for payments to be made at their Ladbrokes gambling shops in person. They offer the standard options in the industry with the acceptance of credit and debit cards which includes Visa and MasterCard. They accept a number of eWallets which includes PayPal, Skrill and is a Neteller Casino. They also allow bank transfers to be made into the account and also Western Union services. The different payment methods have different processing times before deposits will show in a customer’s account ranging from immediately to a few days when using bank transfers and Western Union. The withdrawal times for the different banking methods also vary but can be summarised as –credit and debit cards taking between 1-3 days, bank transfers between 3-5 days and eWallets which can be done in 6 hours. Ladbrokes offers clients, safe and secure payment and withdrawal methods to ensure peace of mind when making payments or withdrawals.
- Ladbrokes Withdrawal LimitsLadbrokes offers customers safe and secure withdrawals from their accounts, the withdrawal processing period can vary in accordance with the registered payment option. Ladbrokes have a daily withdrawal limit of £5,000 although the different banking options might allow for larger deposits to be made into them. Ladbrokes makes provision for customers who want to withdraw larger amounts in excess to £5,000, they can contact the Ladbrokes Customer Support Team to request permission for a larger withdrawal amount. Ladbrokes has some conditions attached to withdrawals to ensure compliance with legislation and license conditions when processing withdrawals that can influence the withdrawal period. The withdrawal amount must be paid into the account used to make the deposit with, to ensure that the person who the account belongs to gets the funds. This implies then that the withdrawal time will vary according to the payment method used. They all have different times before the funds will reflect in the account holder’s account. The following payment methods and the time for withdrawals to show in your account will give you an indication: Debit and credit cards can take between 1-3 days, eWallets 24 hours, Paysafecard 6 hours and Bank transfers up to 5 days before the funds will reflect in your account.
- Ladbrokes Deposit LimitsLadbrokes don’t determine the deposit limits of clients except to indicate that the account is not be used as a banking account but must be used to fund the client’s betting. There is a facility for the client to determine their own maximum deposit limit to decide beforehand how much money they can deposit into their gambling account on a monthly, weekly or daily basis to ensure that they gamble in a responsible manner. It has been proven that this reduces problems associated with reckless gambling. This withdrawal limits can be changed but if it is increased there will be cooling off periods and mechanisms to ensure that the client doesn’t act irresponsibly. If there is a limit set on a GRID account, deposits made in the shop or online will count towards the limit set. Every time the client changes the limit upwards or downwards a new limit agreement comes into effect and an amount equal to the new limit can be deposited. This will mean that previous deposits won’t count towards the limit amount.
Ladbrokes App & High Bet Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
Ladbrokes offered one of the first mobile platforms to gamblers and its service constantly evolves to ensure that customers get the best experience when using their mobile devices. Ladbrokes offers Mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows phones and other mobiles users can go to the browser to start pl...Read More
- Can be downloaded from the store
- In play betting enabled in the app
- Can be downloaded onto any Android system smartphone or device
- Live streaming of matches enabled in the app
- Can be downloaded from the App Store
- In-play betting enabled in the app
- Live-streaming of matches and events
- Can be downloaded from Windows Store
- In game betting allowed
- Live-streaming of matches available
- All services available on the mobile app
- Can be accessed from the mobile phone or device
- Use the browser of the phone to connect to the site
- Can select any Ladbrokes Sports or other options
- All functions of the Ladbrokes site available
Can be downloaded from the store
In play betting enabled in the app
Can be downloaded onto any Android system smartphone or device
Live streaming of matches enabled in the app
Can be downloaded from the App Store
In-play betting enabled in the app
Live-streaming of matches and events
Can be downloaded from Windows Store
In game betting allowed
Live-streaming of matches available
All services available on the mobile app
Can be accessed from the mobile phone or device
Use the browser of the phone to connect to the site
Can select any Ladbrokes Sports or other options
All functions of the Ladbrokes site available
Ladbrokes High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Can You Get Large Football Bets at Ladbrokes?Ladbrokes offers maximum pay-outs on Football of up to £1,000,000 for Bets placed on the English Premiership, Championship league and other European leagues. The other league matches on offer range from £500,000 to £100,000 depending on the category on the Ladbrokes website. To be able to offer this type of pay-outs there must be the possibility of offering large football bets to customers. Ladbrokes is one of the leading bookmakers offering customers the opportunity to bet on football and their range of bets makes provision for small and large bets. The minimum and maximum stake will be displayed on the bet slip when entering a stake.
- What Is the Maximum Bet You Can Place At Ladbrokes?The limit on maximum bet stakes varies at Ladbrokes in terms of the different markets and the odds on offer for a specific event. They display an indication on their bet slips of the maximum bet that can be placed on a specific event when you complete the bet slip. There is also the option to contact their Telephone Betting department to negotiate a larger bet than the online limit on a specific event with their traders. The maximum bet can also vary in accordance with the sport you want to bet on.
- Does Ladbrokes Have Good Data Security?Ladbrokes Casino & Sportsbook offers excellent data security to customers with their data security system which is based on the UK Government’s Cyber Security program to ensure optimum protection of customer’s personal data. Their staff is well trained and they continuously develop new systems to monitor and increase their security. They also have a department that deals with fraud and ensures compliance with rules and regulations to prevent corrupt activities. Ladbrokes also cooperates with national and international crime investigation authorities and financial institutions to prevent cybercrime and criminal activities like money laundering. They also have a dedicated “Integrity Service” where customers and employees can report irregularities.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Ladbrokes?Ladbrokes are obliged in terms of their license and legislation to ensure that all customers are the persons they state they are and to confirm that they are older than 18 years of age. This is necessary to prevent fraud, underage gambling, restricted countries and for verification purposes with withdrawals, pay-outs and bonus eligibility verification. The first step when opening an account is to provide personal details which include your name, date of birth and email address. Customers can register usernames and passwords which don’t have to be their name and surname. Your personal particulars will at all times be protected under the Data Protection Legislation.