Ladbrokes Casino Bonuses High Roller Loyalty, Bet Limits & Banking
Ladbrokes Casino High Roller Bonuses
Ladbrokes Casino Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Approximately 5 Million Registered Users
Attractive Sports Betting Bonus
Great Number of Different Betting Options
High Betting Odds
High Quality Live Streaming
The webiste is a little outdated
£50 WELCOME BONUS + 10 Free Spins when you stake £10
Ladbrokes Casino VIP Programmes, High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Ladbrokes Casino VIP SchemeFor those of you that play like VIPs, casinos will treat you like them! Whether you play at their casino regularly, are the kind of high roller that plays with excitement and large wagers, or you're a celebrity or wealthy VIP, casinos will have special, exclusive and sometimes secretive experiences available only for you and those on your level! Ladbrokes Casino is very open about the fact that they have a VIP scheme, which they just call "Ladbrokes VIP". In order to gain access to this exclusive club, you need to fulfil some requirements that the VIP account managers have. As you keep playing and wagering, if you fulfil these requirements, hen you don't have to do anything special, as the account managers will get in touch with you to ask you to join! Ladbrokes VIP offers access to some great, exclusive benefits that regular casino members don't get. These include an improved comp points rate to be exchanged for various benefits and prizes, access to exclusive VIP dealer tables, including access to their VIP live poker tournament, daily bonuses in the form of free money, bets, spins and more, and finally,your very own account manager dedicated to making the most out of your experience.
- Ladbrokes Casino Loyalty & Comp PointsCasinos often offer their members loyalty points - normally called comp points. These comp points are accrued as you bet real money in the casino, and they can be exchanged by you for many prizes and benefits. These can be things such as free spins and games in their casino, prizes such as free money and exclusive items like access to exclusive events, sports matches, special, limited edition items and in some cases even cars! Ladbrokes Casino is one of those casinos that does reward their regular gamers. The more you play at their casino, whether on live tables, slot machines, games machines or anywhere else on the site, the more points you can accrue. Be sure to note that you only need to wager money to accrue these points, you don't actually need to win any of those bets! One of the perks of having a VIP member account is that these comp points can be exchanged for prizes at a much improved exchange rate!
- Ladbrokes Casino High Roller Account ManagementAny casino worth its salt will not only have VIP or high-roller schemes, but they will also make sure that each of these VIPs have a dedicated account manager. These customer service people will be specialised in making sure that your experience at their casino is of the highest standards. Their role is to make sure you can access support instantly through phone, e-mail or live chat, provide you with VIP bonuses, and give you the opportunity to deposit and withdraw money in a much shorter span of time than most members will be able to do. Each account manager has only a select few clients they look after, which means they will always be available to you, rather than spread along more members than they can handle. Ladbrokes Casino does advertise this service on the explainer page for their VIP scheme. As a VIP you'll have access to your very own account manager, as well as a dedicated phone line that only you and other members can use, and a dedicated email address. These account managers will offer most of the same perks as other online casinos, providing you dedicated support, speedy withdrawals of money, frequent bonuses and gifts and bonuses with much better terms than normal, such as higher amounts of money or lower wagering requirements.
- Ladbrokes Casino Special VIP BonusesVIP bonuses are available from almost all casinos that are online at the moment. Especially those casinos that have a VIP experience. These casinos know that what their VIP customers want most is value for their money and so will go out of their way to offer their members fantastic bonuses. These bonuses can range from providing matched deposits, free withdrawable money, free spins on games and prizes like cars, shopping vouchers, trips abroad and others. Ladbrokes Casino also gives their high roller players exclusive rewards such as the holidays, gadgets, tickets to sports events and higher withdrawal and deposit limits. With the vast amount of benefits being a Ladbrokes Casino VIP brings, it's truly worth creating loyalty with them!
Ladbrokes Casino High Roller Blackjack, Roulette & Slots
- Ladbrokes Casino Bet LimitsBetting limits are a standard industry practice within the UK. Any company that wants to have an online casino or wagering of any kind must be regulated and licensed by the relevant gambling commissions. Betting limits are there to protect both people gaming on these sites and the companies that enable people to wager. As Ladbrokes Casino is regulated, it must also follow these rules. It has various betting limits on its various games. When it comes to slots, depending on the game, the bet limits can be a minimum of £0.01 to maximum of £10, whereas some others have limits that are a minimum of £0.25 to maximum of £75. When it comes to Ladbrokes Roulette, these limits become a minimum of £0.10 to maximum of £250,000 on a single bet. Again, this depends on the table you are playing on, and VIP tables have even larger maximum limits!
- Ladbrokes Casino High Table Limit BlackjackAs online casinos have become more and more popular, Blackjack is a game that has ridden this trend to become one of the most widely played and recognized games in the world. It's clear why; Blackjack is a relatively short game requiring a commitment of only a few minutes, is very simple to understand at first glance, but also has a strategy that is overwhelmingly challenging to master. Ladbrokes Casino site has a massive range of blackjack games available, both electronic and those with live dealers, due to this they allow people of all wealth classes to wager. As part of Ladbrokes Casino's aim to provide as much value as possible to their members, they strive hard to allow people that wager low amounts to have as much excitement as possible, while at the same time having VIP tables available for those elite high rollers and big money wagerers. Their wagering limits on regular tables are £0.25 to £2500, while VIP tables can have a maximum wager all the way up to £50,000. if you're a high roller, it very much pays to keep wagering at Ladbrokes and build up some loyalty to them!
- Ladbrokes Casino High Stakes RouletteRoulette is another game that has become increasingly popular online as casinos have become more mainstream and widely used. Of course Roulette is much more based on luck rather than strategy and skill as with Blackjack, however, you do have much more control over your bet in Roulette and are in with a chance of winning much more money than with Blackjack. For example, betting on a single number can give you a 35 times payout, which can be a life-changing amount of money! Ladbrokes Casino take their Roulette games very seriously. Not only do they have many Roulette games, from live tables, to electronic games, to slot-style roulette, but they also have VIP exclusive live tables. The maximum bet you can place on these VIP tables are in the thousands, though if you're really looking to roll high and win the house, Ladbrokes Video Roulette has a maximum bet of as much as £250,000, combine this with a single number bet and you could win as much as £8,750,000. Even a billionaire wouldn't laugh away that amount of money!
- Ladbrokes Casino High Bet Limit Slot MachinesLadbrokes' Casino site want to be up there with the best in online casinos, so recently they have put a lot of work, time and effort into increasing the range of games in their collection. Due to this, they now have one of the largest amounts of slot machines available online. Not only have they partnered with a few different companies to provide their slot machines available online, but they've also created their own, unique Ladbrokes themed slots. Altogether they have 251 slot games available on their website. Many of Ladbrokes' slot machines have jackpots available, including their Gladiator Jackpot Slot. This slot is a popular on for high rollers and VIPs as it has a maximum bet of a whopping £1250. While many of the rest of the slots available on the site have betting limits more within the average range of £0.10 to £50, some also go higher, such as Starburst at a maximum of £100 per bet. There is such a large collection of slots on the site however, you can find a slot with a betting range more within your comfort zone no matter what. It is worth nothing however, Ladbrokes Casino really do go out of their way to treat their high rollers and VIPs to the best games and experiences they can offer.
£50 WELCOME BONUS + 10 Free Spins when you stake £10
Ladbrokes Casino Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Ladbrokes Casino Banking MethodsLadbrokes Casino is an offshoot of Ladbrokes Betting and as such, they are one of the best casino sites online when it comes to finances and opportunities for you to deposit and withdraw money. Almost every payment method available online is accepted by Ladbrokes Casino, and it also has some of the largest deposit and withdrawal amounts available online. Deposits are normally instantaneous, but withdrawals can take up to 7 days to fulfill (Cheques can take 24 days to reach you). It is worth noting that if you are a Ladbrokes Casino VIP, you will have preferential financing and your withdrawals will be placed at the front of the queue, which means they will happen much quicker.
- Ladbrokes Casino Withdrawal LimitsEvery casino on the internet will have withdrawal limits on their member's account, there are two types of withdrawal limits: Time Limits, which are the number of withdrawals you can make within a period of time, for example 10 times per month. The other type of limit is the Amount Limit, which is a limit on the amount of money you can withdraw in one transaction. You could be limited to only withdrawing £100,000 in one transaction for example. Some casinos have both limits at the same time, however, if you're lucky enough to be a Ladbrokes VIP, then you won't have these limits placed on your account. Ladbrokes Casino's Withdrawal limits are as follows: Debit cards have a withdrawal limit of £10-£100,000, as well as Bank Wire, ClickandBuy, Neteller, Paypal, Skrill, Ukash, WebMoney, Wire Transfer, QIWI and Laser. The only exceptions to this rule on Ladbrokes casino are ClickandBuy at £5-£350, Skrill at £250-£2500, and finally Ukash at £0-£1000. If you have a very large amount of money to withdraw, the maximum amount you can withdraw in one go is with Bank Transfer at a whopping £1,000,000 in one transaction! As a VIP, you will have no transaction limits of any kind, so if you are a very high roller and £1,000,000 doesn't make much of a different to you, then you will likely have your account manager regularly using the bank transfer method to transfer your funds to you!
- Ladbrokes Casino Deposit LimitsEvery casino will also have deposit limits imposed on their members. The reason for this is because deposit limits will be enforced on them by gaming commissions and regulatory bodies. The reason for these deposit limits are to protect members of casinos, in the case of their card being cloned, to protect them from gaming dangerously and placing themselves in financial dire straits and to save them from any unnecessary checks from their bank. It is also worth noting that because casino sites hold so much money at times, they try to hold only a certain maximum amount in trusts at any one time, to reduce their risk and fulfil their insurance requirements. Depositing limits at Ladbrokes casino follow the same trend of Bank Wire, ClickandBuy, Neteller, Paypal, Skrill, Ukash, WebMoney, Wire Transfer, QIWI and Laser having the same limits as Debit cards: £10-£50,000. ClickandBuy is at £5-£350, Skrill at £10-£5,000 for depositing, and finally Ukash at £0-£1000. For those that like a bit of whale gambling, then the biggest deposit you can perform in one go is £1,000,000 via direct Bank Transfer.
Ladbrokes Casino App & High Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- Has most of the same games available as the website version of casino
- Selection of live dealer tables available as well as slot machines
- Easy to use, and very functional
- Free to download
- As with Android, most of the same slots and live dealer tables
- Simple, clear and easy to use design
- Specific app-only bonuses
- Site runs very fast using HTML5, and flash for certain games
- Server-side information, so if you lose connection, you'll restart from your previous point in the game
- Same functionality as the desktop website
- Full collection of games and live tables
Can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
Has most of the same games available as the website version of casino
Selection of live dealer tables available as well as slot machines
Easy to use, and very functional
Free to download
As with Android, most of the same slots and live dealer tables
Simple, clear and easy to use design
Specific app-only bonuses
Site runs very fast using HTML5, and flash for certain games
Server-side information, so if you lose connection, you’ll restart from your previous point in the game
Same functionality as the desktop website
Full collection of games and live tables
Ladbrokes Live Casino - High Limit & VIP Tables
As these tables are exclusive to VIP members, there is also an added element of fun and excitement to these tables; other players. The people you’re likely to talk to are interesting people from all walks of life, that have achieved great things to have the wealth they do. Finally, these tables can provide you with spot prizes and gifts while you’re playing, up to the house and sometimes, the dealer’s discretion!
Ladbrokes Casino High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Does Ladbrokes Casino Have VIP Tables?Yes, Ladbrokes Casino does indeed have VIP tables! These are only available to those members that Ladbrokes management have decided they would like to hold VIP status and bestow it upon them. If you regularly play with large amounts of money, you will be invited to this club very quickly. These tables include VIP versions - with higher limits - of the most popular casino games; Blackjack, Roulette and to a greater extent Poker.
- Can You Play High Limit Craps At Ladbrokes Casino?Ladbrokes Casino does have Craps tables, both in live dealer form and electronic game machines! However, we're sorry to say at the moment, Ladbrokes Casino doesn't have high limit craps that you can play, even if you're a high roller or VIP. There are alternatives you can take part in if you want to wager big money on a luck-based game though: There are high limit Roulette tables you can take a chance on, Blackjack is another high limit table available at Ladbrokes, and if you're looking for something with a bit more of a challenge, then Ladbrokes does a great job of providing VIP Poker.
- What Is The Maximum Bet You Can Place On Roulette At Ladbrokes Casino?Ladbrokes provides a large number of Roulette tables available for you to play on; Live dealer tables, electronic tables and regular game machines. Each of these have pros and cons, but one of them is the limits set onto each one! With live dealer, non VIP tables, the maximum amount you can place in one bet is £1,000. VIP live tables can go as high as £20,000. Most of the electronic roulette games available also have a maximum wager of £1,000. Finally, if you're looking to bet and win as big as possible, then Ladbrokes Video Roulette is the game for you, with a maximum bet of £250,000!
- Does Ladbrokes Casino Have Good Data Security?In short; yes, very. Ladbrokes not only works hard to ensure their security is of a high standard they are also held to do so by regulations and law. As a company that holds incredibly sensitive personal information on people, they are held to high standards not just by gambling commissions, but also GDPR regulations by the EU, security regulations from financial authorities due to the large amounts of money they handle and finally, their insurance brokers. Their protections include SSL encryption, KYC verification of members and financial services encryption. You can have peace of mind that your details are safe at Ladbrokes.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Ladbrokes Casino?You do have to give your real name to Ladbrokes Casino, just as with any other reputable casino you want to play at. This is to prevent fraud and to ensure that they are fulfilling their end of regulations they are held to. They will always keep these details confidential, however.