Paddy Power Bonuses High Stakes Betting, Banking & Loyalty
With Paddy Power, you can take the standard of your game to the next level. With a wide range of premier games, high stakes, and interactive...Read More
Paddy Power High Roller Bonuses
Paddy Power Pros & Cons What We Liked & What We Did Not
Impressive range of betting on all sports
Frequent Money-Back Specials
Live Streaming of Football Games
Odds available in over 50 Markets
Well Established and Respected Bookmaker
Not great for European punters (UK focused)
UK and Ireland Exclusives
Not so Impressive Bonus Offer
£10 Risk Free First Bet! Money back in cash if it loses
Paddy Power VIP Programmes & High Roller Schemes High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Paddy Power VIP SchemePaddy Power does offer a VIP status for high rollers. Although the loyalty scheme isn't clearly advertised on the Paddy Power website, a simple search is all is needed to find out more details. Paddy Power truly values their high rollers which is why they reward them consistently. To earn the VIP treatment, customers are encouraged to bet on their favourite game up to a certain level where they will be invited to join the VIP status.
- Paddy Power Loyalty & Comp PointsPaddy Power takes their customer loyalty very seriously. They enjoy rewarding their players by presenting them with their favourite games. For joining the rewards scheme offered, customers can enjoy live match screenings, events, gifts, discounts and much more. By simply logging into their account, customers automatically become a part of the club. Comp points are offered at Paddy Power and the Paddy Power Casino, this means that the points are earned by the players when they place bets on the available markets. These points can then be turned into cash. There's no need to register especially for this service, everyone is automatically enrolled.
- Paddy Power High Roller Account ManagementAt Paddy Power, there is a dedicated team that can assist customers to create an account and to offer advice on how to make deposits and where to place their bets. Most players have a standard account, however, high rollers can enjoy the service and convenience of a dedicated account manager. These account managers have a keen eye for detail and regularly check-in with their players to ensure they are happy and to give details about upcoming, relevant promotions. Paddy Power are proud to be a bookmaker that can offer this unique service.
- Paddy Power Special VIP BonusesWhen signing up for a Paddy Power account, customers can decide if they'd like to become a VIP. This can be done over time, as you build up loyalty levels by playing your favourite games regularly. When the VIP team at Paddy Power start to send you VIP bonus cash, you are close to becoming a Paddy Power VIP. Customers will eventually receive an invitation which can be accepted and you can start enjoying the bonuses. There'll be daily promotions and a bonus as well as special birthday promotions for the whole month of your birthday. VIP status players can enjoy exclusive invitations to specialized events, such as heading to racing tracks, major tennis competitions and helicopter flights.
Paddy Power High Stakes Sports Betting On Football, Racing And More
- Paddy Power Betting LimitsThere are betting limits when playing with Paddy Power. Before placing bets, punters are encouraged to reduce the stakes depending on how high these limits are. When betting on horse racing competitions in the UK and Ireland, the maximum limit £50,000 while sporting activities such as greyhound racing has a limit of £10,000 and football has a betting limit of £500,000. Golf has a limit of £250,000 while all other sports has a limit of £100,000. These limits are all amounts that can be paid to one customer and if an individual sport has a different maximum limit, this will be advertised in the Paddy Power shop.
- Paddy Power Account RestrictionsPaddy Power does not believe that high rollers should be confined by restricted accounts. Paddy Power is much more than a betting facility - they are constantly looking at risk levels, which is why they constantly set the limits on the amount of money they are able to accept on each sporting activity and game. Paddy Power prides themselves on treating their customers fairly, which is why they work hard to bring the best odds and such a variety in the activities and services offered. Paddy Power is a firm favourite for punters which is why they invest heavily in risk management and providing the best service for customers, rather than closing accounts constantly.
- Paddy Power Best Odds GuaranteedPaddy Power offers the Best Odds Guaranteed on UK and Irish Horse Racing. What this means is that if a customer takes a price on a specific horse, and the Starting Price is higher, Paddy Power will pay the larger odds. This is a highly attractive offer which many punters enjoy. This Best Odds Guaranteed feature is only available to singles and multiples who win and those that are each way. The maximum payment available to any client is £50,000 per day.
- Paddy Power ConfidentialityPaddy Power takes their customer confidentiality very seriously which is why they offer a range of benefits to show just how seriously they take security. As a verified customer, you can enjoy personalized information and content to enhance your experience at Paddy Power, as well as delivering relevant marketing material and events to you. You can choose to be notified by email, text or by post, depending on your preference and you're able to take part in polls and surveys that work to improve Paddy Power's services. You can also partake in chat messages and forums with other players, however, Paddy Power presses the importance of keeping your data private and monitor this for you too.
£10 Risk Free First Bet! Money back in cash if it loses
Paddy Power Banking Withdrawal & Deposit Limits
- Paddy Power Banking MethodsThere are a number of banking methods available when using Paddy Power so there's something available for everyone. Customers can register a debit card, connect a PayPal account, use a bank transfer facility, a Paysafecard, Neteller, Cash Card or Cash Card Plus as well as Skrill or Moneybookers. Depending on a customers' preferred method, Paddy Power will be able to accommodate and assist. You can also enjoy betting with Entropay which is a virtual card, which is subject to a verification check, as is all the methods mentioned above.
- Paddy Power Withdrawal LimitsWhen registering a debit card, there's a withdrawal limit of £10. The funds can take from two to three days to appear in your account following a withdrawal request. It's worth noting that with most of the payment methods mentioned above, the withdrawal process can take up to five days, and depending on your bank, can take up to five days to appear in your account. With a Neteller account, PayPal and Skrill account, there's a minimum withdrawal limit of £10 and funds can take up to four hours to process and to appear in your account. For those who have a PaySafeCard, there is not a limit in terms of withdrawing and funds appear instantly in the customers' account. Paddy Power is amongst the bookmakers with large withdrawal limits.
- Paddy Power Deposit LimitsWhen using a debit card with Paddy Power, there is a deposit limit of £5 and this amount is processed immediately. A bank transfer requires a minimum deposit of £5 and takes between one and five working days to process. Again, with PayPal and a PaySafeCard, there's a minimum deposit of £5 and the time to process is immediate. With a Neteller account, the minimum deposit is £5. When it comes to maximum deposits, Paddy Power allows their customers to set their own limits. This allows them to control their responsible gambling limit. These limits can be active for a day, a week or a month, depending on the customers' preference. You can edit this in the My Account section of the site.
Paddy Power App & High Bet Limit Mobile High Roller Incentives & Loyalty
- Sharp graphics
- Fantastic odds on the go
- Quick download
- Easy to navigate
- Packed with features
- Regular updates and improvements
- Clear and easy to navigate
- Filled with promotions and additional features
- Cash for downloading the app
- Never miss an opportunity to bet
Fantastic odds on the go
Easy to navigate
Packed with features
Regular updates and improvements
Clear and easy to navigate
Filled with promotions and additional features
Cash for downloading the app
Never miss an opportunity to bet
Paddy Power High Roller FAQs Your Questions Answered
- Can You Get Large Football Bets at Paddy Power?Paddy Power has a tremendous background when it comes to betting on football. One of the most popular sporting events in the world, and bringing their customers the very best competitions and tournaments, there's always something to view and enjoy. A customer can enjoy a maximum bet of £500,000 when betting on football, one of the biggest amounts available on the market. The offers and promotions are updated regularly so customers are encouraged to visit the website to keep updated.
- What Is the Maximum Bet You Can Place At Paddy Power?The maximum amount a customer is able to bet is £500,000. Should you win in excess of this amount, the funds will be disregarded. This amount will be paid directly to the customers' Paddy Power account. This payout stands whether it's stake, winning lines, wagers or a betting round.
- Does Paddy Power Have Good Data Security?Paddy Power prides themselves on the quality of their data security. They work hard to ensure their customers have a great betting experience, however, their verification process is sound. They verify the age of their customers with an electrical check and also compare this with the payment method selected. Customers are asked to supply copies of official documents such as a passport, a utility bill and a bank statement to ensure details are secure. They follow the Data Protection Act thoroughly so customers are assured their details are confidential.
- Do I Have To Give My Real Name To Paddy Power?Yes, you should reveal your real name to Paddy Power. This is to reduce the risk of fraud, meaning your funds and personal data is likely to remain safe. When creating an account, you'll need to verify your personal details, including your name by providing a form of personal identification, such as a passport or driving license. You should also a bank statement and proof of address. Paddy Power takes personal security very seriously and details will always be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Without this information, you will not be able to verify your customer account.